LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Thought?

Yep. Then I dropped all political affiliations, and I feel much better.

Nah, seriously, I think we all feel like that. I guess for me, the big thing was putting it in perspective and working out how much of my life I wanted this to control, and how present I wanted it in my life. It worked out that it isn't something I do constantly, only once and a while, and that makes me more comfortable with it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've definetely gotten to the point where I look at my diapered self and ask, "what the hell am I doing?" (Maybe it's just me, but I particularly feel this way after 'getting off' in a diaper) Also, I agree that if I had a say in it, I wouldn't have chosen to have a diaper fetish. As much fun as diapers are, they can be stinky, uncomfortable, and socially unacceptable. More than anything else, having no one to really share my diaper experiences with, I find enjoying diapers can be a little lonely at times.

Since I go through the same thing you do, I don't have any great advice other than when you're feeling that way, just don't wear them. As with anything in life, the key is moderation.

-Jess

Your not neccasarly alone, for instance, ive made so many friends here and we talk like we known eachother for years. Id rather it stay online then be with friends i known all my life, i just think you shouldnt share your fetish with your friends, depending on teh fetish.

like one of my friends told me he likes whips and bondagey stuff, i was like, i realy didnt wanna know that, mental images. yuk.

Imagine if i told him i like wearin diapers and sucking on paci and acting like a baby for kicks?

You took the words out of my mouth. I wish I could share my fetish with others, but I know I'd be branded as a "horrible freak". I feel more comfortable sahring with you guys, even thouh I don't know you folks very well.

Your not neccasarly alone, for instance, ive made so many friends here and we talk like we known eachother for years. Id rather it stay online then be with friends i known all my life, i just think you shouldnt share your fetish with your friends, depending on teh fetish.

like one of my friends told me he likes whips and bondagey stuff, i was like, i realy didnt wanna know that, mental images. yuk.

Imagine if i told him i like wearin diapers and sucking on paci and acting like a baby for kicks?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The loneliness doesn't have to be necessarily. There are all sorts of clubs and whatnot that cater to the fetish crowd. There are also actual events for the AB/DL crowd that you can ATTEND (heh, lil' joke) and meet people that share similar interests.

Would I change my views on diapers if I could? Not sure. I enjoy wearing a diaper so much that it would be impossible for me to speculate. As far as fetishes go, its really harmless. Sure, it is socially unacceptable. Most people who need to wear diapers would do anything to stay out of them. We have the freedom to choose if we want to wear a diaper today. Do you really want to be accepted by the cookie-cutter society out there? Those Normals tend to be boring and disinteresting.

There is certainly nothing wrong with being different.