LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question

Guest Dodi

You said that sentence wrong.

Stop being a bloody Smeg Head, you f****n Wanker.

The more serious expletive goes last.

Smeg head was invented in a Sci-Fi comedy XD

Or if you ant to be really unpleasant:

You f****n Tosspot, who the f**k do you think you are, you f****n arsehole, what a cunt. (Turns and wriggles wrist) Wanker.

In fact, skip to 6.50 XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJxZiJdcC6E

wtf does XD mean? extreme denial lol. serious though what does it mean.

Dude...Dodi...

No offense meant, but you're from England and so you probably speak English as your primary language, correct?...Plus you obviously know how to access the internet...However, you're 27 and you don't know what "douchebag" and "XD" mean? That's really surprising... O.o

~ moogle

Dude...Dodi...

No offense meant, but you're from England and so you probably speak English as your primary language, correct?...Plus you obviously know how to access the internet...However, you're 27 and you don't know what "douchebag" and "XD" mean? That's really surprising... O.o

~ moogle

No offence taken serious i don't know what XD means. I know how access the net but im not a hardcore pc geek lol.

My favorite use of the phrase, from Comedy Central's short-lived "That's My Bush":

George Bush wants to put their "old, smelly" cat Pun'kin to sleep. Laura overhears the conversation, and thinks George is talking about her. She gets a prescription douche from her doctor, but George thinks it's the drug he needs to kill the cat. George and his best friend, his next-door-neighbor Larry, have the cat on his desk in the Oval Office, trying to figure out how to apply it to the (animatronic) cat. Advisor Karl Rove walks in...

Rove: "Mister President, what are you doing with that douche?!"

Bush (whiny): "But Karl, Larry's my friend!"

I giggle every time. :)

I had to ask a year or so ago about the XD thing, tilt your head to the far left..it's a net thing and a squinty face with a laugh as above that Abrera posted the Emoticon for..

Am I the only one who has been having trouble typing a response to this thread for laughing too hard?

I can't find anything to say that won't result in a PM from DailyDi or Repaid.....

And Abrera: that tangerine bit was friggin HILARIOUS!

Am I the only one who has been having trouble typing a response to this thread for laughing too hard?

I can't find anything to say that won't result in a PM from DailyDi or Repaid.....

And Abrera: that tangerine bit was friggin HILARIOUS!

okay i'm at a loss for words, i'm laughing too hard.

So, poll time!

Is it better to be an a**hole or a douchebag?

My vote is a**hole, because as Yvhuce stated, you know you're an a**hole. A douchebaggy has no clue that they are one (dysfunctional ziploc douchebag?), and that's just sad. Plus, douchebags usually have a overbearing twat egging them on.

P.S. - This post is more than likely a post resulting from boredom, depression, a "fuzzy head", and generally being annoyed. I apologize for the bad pun, and I don't expect anyone to take this post seriously.

~ moogle