LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So Hard To Meet Friends.....

ldatsea

has anyone else have a hard time meeting fellow ABDLS in the area? I know that there are many in the central Fl area but finding people that either are not complete freaks or that ABDL seems to be the only thing in there life.

I am looking for friends that just Happen to neeed/ like wearing diapers, to hang out with and do stuff with like going to movies/movie nights,BBQ,bowling,Video games,pool, you know rather normal activities, I am not a bar scence type of guy although i am not a anit acholoic i personal don't like to drink that often,

diaper play might be possible at one point but that would require a great friendship not completly based on the ABDL lifestyle.

IM me if you to are looking for a local fishingBuddy,friend, etc...

• Like 1

I hate to admit it but as hesitant as I am to meet another AB/DL I would feel really awkward meeting someone incontinent. I suppose that says something about me. I'm really not proud of feeling this way.

Anondl

ok so first of meeting people is so hard b/c 1st of most people just wanna say that they want to get together but would rather whine and complain that they cant find ne1 near them and that they are all alone. u cant just go out and say "hey im lookin for some people to meet" it doesnt work like that. u need to personally go through profiles and get other ways of communication. as many ways as possible like yahoo and what not. yes there are crazy ABs and DLs out there that set their main focus on diapers b/c they feel alone but u have to talk a lot b4 deciding to meet ne1 dont just jump out there to find u have nothing in common. i sadly went to an "ab/dl munch" in jacksonville just to find out that it was people a lot older than i and talked about their other fetishs like sissification and how "back in my day all we had was cloth diapers". on the other side ive met many other people in the community and one of my best friends who i consider a brother are looking to room together and find a mommy and daddy to take care of us. neway back to my rant. ive also met a gay DL that was into me which was kinda odd but still a cool guy. u also have to recongnize that there is usually a big difference between the DL who just wants to wear diapers and is lookin for someone to wear them with and just and out and the ABs who feel the need and want to b treated like a baby so yes they will want to ingadge in the lifestyle when they meet someone who knows about it. combining the terms AB and DL imo wasnt the best idea. diapers are the only thing that they share in common and most of the time ppl from both sides dont really see eye to eye. i am tryin to get the community started in my area but it is hard as i said b4 most ppl are content on staying bhind their computers and not showing their faces. i am free to talk to ne1 that might wanna get together in Jacksonville Florida i have many other interests but i am a AB and would love to meet mommys/daddys/babies but DL are also cool to meet with and hang with in diapers. yahoo IM is zacclance give me a shout.

• Like 1

ok so first of meeting people is so hard b/c 1st of most people just wanna say that they want to get together but would rather whine and complain that they cant find ne1 near them and that they are all alone. u cant just go out and say "hey im lookin for some people to meet" it doesnt work like that. u need to personally go through profiles and get other ways of communication. as many ways as possible like yahoo and what not. yes there are crazy ABs and DLs out there that set their main focus on diapers b/c they feel alone but u have to talk a lot b4 deciding to meet ne1 dont just jump out there to find u have nothing in common. i sadly went to an "ab/dl munch" in jacksonville just to find out that it was people a lot older than i and talked about their other fetishs like sissification and how "back in my day all we had was cloth diapers". on the other side ive met many other people in the community and one of my best friends who i consider a brother are looking to room together and find a mommy and daddy to take care of us. neway back to my rant. ive also met a gay DL that was into me which was kinda odd but still a cool guy. u also have to recongnize that there is usually a big difference between the DL who just wants to wear diapers and is lookin for someone to wear them with and just and out and the ABs who feel the need and want to b treated like a baby so yes they will want to ingadge in the lifestyle when they meet someone who knows about it. combining the terms AB and DL imo wasnt the best idea. diapers are the only thing that they share in common and most of the time ppl from both sides dont really see eye to eye. i am tryin to get the community started in my area but it is hard as i said b4 most ppl are content on staying bhind their computers and not showing their faces. i am free to talk to ne1 that might wanna get together in Jacksonville Florida i have many other interests but i am a AB and would love to meet mommys/daddys/babies but DL are also cool to meet with and hang with in diapers. yahoo IM is zacclance give me a shout.

dont get me wrong I have met some very nice ab/dl's out there and every thing you have said is for the most part right on, espeacialy the part about AB's and Dl's but having one thing is common is the start of a conversation that can find other simularities that is requried for true friendships. we also have our own lives that must be lived seprate from the lifestyle that can lead to diffulcties meeting . the one thing I dont compeletly agree with you is that you mentioned that you have to post messages on peoples profiles but I am hesitant on doing such things as the last thing i want is people to think I'm one of the HNG's out there as thats not what i am and is the one thing i want to avoid. my post was simply about my frustration that it seems the people that reply to posts or that want to meet are the very HNG's I want to avoid, just look at ALL of the posts in this forum and you will see what I'm talking about. but converstaions like this are what i look for to bring out others to comunicate with, which is a step in the right direction.

Have a great day!

ya i try and find the personal connection with people instead of the masses b/c well the masses dont really know what they want b/c it is made up of so many different people. ive met a lot of really nice people and all but 1 that i have found are truely looking for friendship in the lifestyle. i really feel that making friends and helping people is one of the greatest things u can do in this world. not money, not fame nothing can compare to the happiness of a friend in need. i really do try and make myself know in the community and it has been fun. i just wish i could find more people that can see what we are here for. its people like steven that really scare people off he has literally killed the entire thread b/c it seems as soon as someone puts something up he is right there with his bad grammar and blunt sex drive. i really do try and give people chances but i can only take so much. ive found that people will NEVER come to u. you have to b constantly looking for new people to talk to and get together with. ive spent days posting on sites trying to find a mommy and daddy to take care of me and my brother(best friend) we really want to move in together and have a mommy and daddy to watch over us when we arnt working or at school but i feel that unless i go digging in every hole i can find we will not accomplish nething b/c people are so stuck in their own interests that they dont read all the details. and u are right conversations like this are what will bring people out but by the looks of it the entire florida area needs to b more active to do so.

btw my yahoo IM is zacclance and its about the only way i seem to get people to talk so if ne1 wants to add me feel free

ya i try and find the personal connection with people instead of the masses b/c well the masses dont really know what they want b/c it is made up of so many different people. ive met a lot of really nice people and all but 1 that i have found are truely looking for friendship in the lifestyle. i really feel that making friends and helping people is one of the greatest things u can do in this world. not money, not fame nothing can compare to the happiness of a friend in need. i really do try and make myself know in the community and it has been fun. i just wish i could find more people that can see what we are here for. its people like steven that really scare people off he has literally killed the entire thread b/c it seems as soon as someone puts something up he is right there with his bad grammar and blunt sex drive. i really do try and give people chances but i can only take so much. ive found that people will NEVER come to u. you have to b constantly looking for new people to talk to and get together with. ive spent days posting on sites trying to find a mommy and daddy to take care of me and my brother(best friend) we really want to move in together and have a mommy and daddy to watch over us when we arnt working or at school but i feel that unless i go digging in every hole i can find we will not accomplish nething b/c people are so stuck in their own interests that they dont read all the details. and u are right conversations like this are what will bring people out but by the looks of it the entire florida area needs to b more active to do so.

btw my yahoo IM is zacclance and its about the only way i seem to get people to talk so if ne1 wants to add me feel free

ABSOLUTLY! ever since I moved away from my family and friends in california I have been trying to find friends in the area, I miss all of the stuff that comes along with a good friendship, but i only really know co workers that i already spend to much time with, and a few abdls that some we could be great friends but distance and schedules are almost impossible to keep in touch and then i meet people that when we met freaked me out... I wont name names but you know one person.... but I will keep looking for people to talk to that hopefully will evolve into a great friendship.

Since that last post I Actually found a few med stores - found molicare at a couple and one that sells id slip (eurobrief) - and at one a lil south of me they're somewhat abdl aware - atleast the girl that always cashes me out is aware

I have to ask... how did you find out that she was? Did she bring it up with you, or you with her?

I'm sure people at some of the stores I've bought from were aware that some of their customers were kinky, but I've never had the nerve to broach the subject with any of them.

She kind of brought it up to me. She asked if I wanted a bag for my purchases...I declined telling her its a part of life you get over the embarrasment. I have crohns and in some instances I don't dare go in public without protection. That was the first time she cashed me out. The second time she asked if I was shoppin for an elderly person and with a red face I said no me. Out of nowhere she asked if I was part of the lifestyle. I said excuse me? I have bowel incon, she said sorry - I was like its ok I've seen it on the net before. So I played it oN the dl - first I was incon then I became a dl

I am looking for friends that just Happen to neeed/ like wearing diapers, to hang out with and do stuff with like going to movies/movie nights,BBQ,bowling,Video games,pool, I,like most of us, have the desire to meet people with the same likes,wants & needs that come with the diapered lifestyle. However, I believe there is a real fear of meeting people from the net. We all know a horror story or two about internet "stalkers" (for lack of a better term), & quite frankly, I believe it scares the hell out of people. Scares me. But I still have the desire to meet others into diapered life. So what to do? I would propose meeting at a restaurant, perhaps a food court at a mall, or something to that effect. A public place, so no one would feel "trapped" (again for lack of a better term). But instead of setting a date first & hope that folks show up, how about something like a sign up list? For example, Let's just say that i start a list, no plans for a meet point would be made until there were so many people that signed up, like say 5-10 or more (i know thats pushing it). At that point we would all correspond & agree on a place & time. We all have that desire to meet others like us, but we have to overcome that fear we also have. I hope in the future that we can all come together diapered in peace. Anyway, it was just my thoughts on how we could meet others into diaperlife. Anyone else?

I am looking for friends that just Happen to neeed/ like wearing diapers, to hang out with and do stuff with like going to movies/movie nights,BBQ,bowling,Video games,pool, I,like most of us, have the desire to meet people with the same likes,wants & needs that come with the diapered lifestyle. However, I believe there is a real fear of meeting people from the net. We all know a horror story or two about internet "stalkers" (for lack of a better term), & quite frankly, I believe it scares the hell out of people. Scares me. But I still have the desire to meet others into diapered life. So what to do? I would propose meeting at a restaurant, perhaps a food court at a mall, or something to that effect. A public place, so no one would feel "trapped" (again for lack of a better term). But instead of setting a date first & hope that folks show up, how about something like a sign up list? For example, Let's just say that i start a list, no plans for a meet point would be made until there were so many people that signed up, like say 5-10 or more (i know thats pushing it). At that point we would all correspond & agree on a place & time. We all have that desire to meet others like us, but we have to overcome that fear we also have. I hope in the future that we can all come together diapered in peace. Anyway, it was just my thoughts on how we could meet others into diaperlife. Anyone else?

I am always looking to meet new friends so IM me or email if you want to chat. i am in the orlando area.

Meeting others always seems to be difficult. I have been into diaper play for about 30 years. For the first 18 I was very private about it and never tried to meet anyone. Then i came out of the closet and started meeting others. About 80 percent of messages sent about being ab friends are never responded to. Via DPF, when it was going, and other sites I have met others. About half of the agreements to meet in a public place ended in no shows or walkbys. But, I have met a few and become good friends. All were guys. The last local friend moved away in early December. Now I am looking again.

The key is that it takes some courage to meet others. We will not get along with all we meet. But it is worth the risk in my mind. As to females, I have had no luck in making live female friends who were into diapers. But the observed conduct of males in chats makes it real clear as to why the females are reluctant to meet.

By the way I live in New Mexico now. There used to be a number of abdl events in florida, opportunities to meet others. Find and use them.

Meeting others always seems to be difficult. I have been into diaper play for about 30 years. For the first 18 I was very private about it and never tried to meet anyone. Then i came out of the closet and started meeting others. About 80 percent of messages sent about being ab friends are never responded to. Via DPF, when it was going, and other sites I have met others. About half of the agreements to meet in a public place ended in no shows or walkbys. But, I have met a few and become good friends. All were guys. The last local friend moved away in early December. Now I am looking again.

The key is that it takes some courage to meet others. We will not get along with all we meet. But it is worth the risk in my mind. As to females, I have had no luck in making live female friends who were into diapers. But the observed conduct of males in chats makes it real clear as to why the females are reluctant to meet.

By the way I live in New Mexico now. There used to be a number of abdl events in florida, opportunities to meet others. Find and use them.

good words of advice

• 1 year later...