LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Again

Hi everyone,

I joined DD a while ago, but didn't really keep up with posting etc. I have kept looking at the boards and have decided to try again and be more active. I'm a 49 yr old male who loves wearing nappies. I'm in North Yorkshire in the UK and would like to make friends with people who understand me. I'm very open minded and don't judge people (without getting to know them 1st) I'm divorced and have a good friend who is into the scene. She has helped me come to terms with my AB side. I would love to meet someone special, but I'm not that lucky, so friendship is good too.

Hi everyone,

I joined DD a while ago, but didn't really keep up with posting etc. I have kept looking at the boards and have decided to try again and be more active. I'm a 49 yr old male who loves wearing nappies. I'm in North Yorkshire in the UK and would like to make friends with people who understand me. I'm very open minded and don't judge people (without getting to know them 1st) I'm divorced and have a good friend who is into the scene. She has helped me come to terms with my AB side. I would love to meet someone special, but I'm not that lucky, so friendship is good too.

hi from west yorkshire :thumbsup:

Welcome, the brit march to dominance carries on :D

Hiyas Stevies

I's gotted anuvver question.

Thems say what you wased doing at midnight at the New Year you will do all year.

I beed sitting in a double-pooed nappy watching Jools Hootenanny. Dis that mean I's'll have pooh in my nappy 24/7 for 365 days hehehe!

What were you doing?

Happynappies,

Johnipoohs

post-2696-12623191441825_thumb.jpg

post-2696-12623191519079_thumb.jpg

post-2696-12623191441825_thumb.jpg

post-2696-12623191519079_thumb.jpg