LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Meeting Daddy For The First Time?

diapergirl77

As was said -- Safety first. However, you can be 'put on', so to speak, when you've never met someone in person. Nothing beats a face-to-face introduction. Then, and only then will you know how you'll feel about this person. Pay attention to what your Instincts are telling you; they'll never lead you astray. Treat it like you would any blind date -- they only get the key to your heart (or locking plastic pants?) AFTER they've been properly vetted. You've gotta have GAME, girl! No Game? Ask your friends for help on picking out the keepers from the creepers.

If you're any kind of reasonably attractive girl, I see no reason why you won't have MANY opportunities to meet good, safe men who can not only be your friend, but be the one who fills that special void inside of you. (and I don't mean your vag.) Be forwarned: The MAJORITY (read: >90%) of the men you will meet here on 'the scene' are, A) Older than they state. B)Not nearly as cool as they tell you they are. Their general social skills probably suck. and C) Unattractive and Hairy. I think C is the biggest issue, here, personally, but I'm shallow. Am I judging? Sure. But, I'm in a position to do so.

I don't think I hafta remind you that making an important choice here is key; once you find a person who is willing (and interested!) in treating you the way you'd like to be treated by elevating your existence in such a way that you've never experienced -- well, that's hard to walk away from. (This is where ANYONE who engages in an Alternative Lifestyle can get into serious trouble and need help) When a fantasy can become a reality, it starts to consume your focus, and it might accidentally slip to the top of your priority list. Some people stay in REALLY bad situations because their priorities are waaay fucked. Just like you don't wanna be a statistic, you don't want to be miserable later.

To cut to the chase, just tread lightly. Your odds of finding someone to be your Daddy are significantly better than the rest of us. You'll have as many chances to find Mr. Right as you'll allow yourself. I know you're not starving, so, it's okay to throw back your first fish. ;)

PS, don't give him your phone number, just meet him. . . If it doesn't go well, you've got somebody you're not interested in who's got your number and might not leave you alone. At least if the Internet People stay on The Internet, you won't feel like your Real Life got invaded by Cyber Monsters.

I think the main thing to be worried about is making sure this guy isn't a pervert waiting to pounce. It's way, way too easy to take advantage of girls in our age group.

1. The first few in-person meet-ups should be in broad daylight in a safe, public place, like a coffee shop. Do NOT go to his house or invite him to yours for the first meeting! Choose a building with lots of windows looking out on the parking lot.

2. Arrive at the location early, and park very close to the building, where you can easily be seen through the building's windows. This will make it harder for a perv to nab you on your way inside.

3. Watch your food or drink the entire time. Do not accept any food or drink from him. No date rape allowed!

4. Don't give him your address right away.

5. Exercise your Second Amendment rights. If nothing else, at least have pepper spray handy.

One thing no one has mentioned... Tell someone! A friend or family member, tell them you're meeting a guy, tell them to give you a ring at a prearranged time. This gives you a couple of benefits, first an out if it isn't going well (pretend the phone call is important). Secondly it lets others know if you are alright, or weather they should think about calling the cops...

Also, no one has mentioned this, but YOU PICK THE PLACE. if he really wants to meet you it will be on your terms. Do not go to a place you are not familiar with because he has suggested it. you chose the date, the time, the place. Then tell a friend you are going to be meeting someone, at this place, and have them 'randomly' show up about 45-60 minutes after you are supposed to be meeting him.

this can work as either an 'out' if its going really bad. It can also give you an easy way to not have to show him where you live or go anywhere else with him.

Also, DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT 'Listen to your heart' for the first couple meetings. You are clearly very much wanting a daddy, which is going to make you do stupid things with the first one who comes along. Meet him, chit chat, then leave. Do not listen to yourself when you say "oh he's perfect" "ohhh he's so charming" etc...etc...etc... If he is really interested in you, he will be willing to go on many many dates before you show him where you live.

Course honestly, all this advice here so be advice you take when going on a date with anyone, especially if you did not meet them through friend swho also know them. It doesn't matter if you meet the person online or in a bar or at the bookstore, its the same risk you run, so just be safe