LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vernon Kay: I Wear A Nappy

Guest toddler82uk

Guest toddler82uk

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/110561/Vernon-Kay-I-wear-a-nappy/

TV host Vernon Kay has stunned fans by revealing he wears a nappy.

The 35-year-old star of Family Fortunes donned the special adult pants protector during a marathon DJ-ing stint.

Vernon was manning the decks at a birthday bash held at J2 nightclub, in his home town of Bolton, Lancs, on Saturday night.

He posted a photo of the giant nappy on Twitter, where he revealed: “Wearing this tonight! Can’t get caught short in the DJ Booth ...!

Hey wow. That's a little bit abusive.

Considering that Dailystar is actually a major Newspaper (albeit a tabloid), I'm going to say that it's quite likely that you picked up the virus elsewhere and it chose to manifest itself at that time. Unless you virus-scanned before AND after, it's very hard for you definitively say otherwise, so please relax. Also, the link has worked for countless others, myself included. My recommendation? Learn to protect your computer better and please be a little more civil on forums. Otherwise, it just makes you look crazy. :P

Guest MunchKitten

did anyone see topgear 14x01 (the Romania Tour), if so, is this the same person who Richard Hammond calls twice ("Why are you calling Vernon K(ay)")

did anyone see topgear 14x01 (the Romania Tour), if so, is this the same person who Richard Hammond calls twice ("Why are you calling Vernon K(ay)")

Yes it is.

It is well boring, It's a stupid joke from a stupid UK celebrity. He's an idiot

I have to agree, he can be amusing on the radio sometimes, but on tv he's just a bit of a nob.