LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All In Ones

Thickndry

I waited a long time to wear an All In One Diaper. I'm usually in disposables at night, but wanted AIO. I got mine from an e-Bay seller. WOW! I was so excited to try it on, I almost lost control, but didn't want to mess it up in the first night. That will take place later. It's thick and soft, and the plastic cover ... smells great. Also got a diaper cover that's flannel outside and vinyl inside. Makes for a secure night and no wet bed. Just what naughty boys should wear.

Welcome to the world of cloth diapers! AIOs are part of the CD revival that make things easier for the person doing the diapering. There are two sides to everything and with AIOs, the down side is that they are difficult to dry. Further, the barrier material (usually PUL) doesn't have the same service life as the soaker material (flannel, cotton/bamboo, cotton/hemp or microfiber).

Since you like the AIO, you may also want to try pocket diapers. This is a diaper that is barrier material and liner material sewn together with a pocket for putting the stuffer in. The advantage is that the stuffer is removed for more effective laundering and faster drying. This is particularly true if the soaker is folded for thickness or is a stack of two or more separate soakers.

I have had some issues with PUL based pocket diapers. I find that urine always wicks from the liner material to its seam with the PUL. The outside of PUL does wick and thus I have to at least wear a pair of baby pants over them. At night, I pin a prefold over the pocket diaper and then put on vinyl baby pants. It's not for everyone, but it reduces my use of the expensive sposies and is comfortable for me.

Can you update us on how this works out. Do you have a name and manufacture?

I have worn night-time cloth diapers for most of my life. I tried an AIO bedwetter pant from Japan when I was a young adult and it didn't work out for me.

Another friend told me to stay away from all in ones. Part of the washing and rinsing process is hindered by the waterproof backing.

I waited a long time to wear an All In One Diaper. I'm usually in disposables at night, but wanted AIO. I got mine from an e-Bay seller. WOW! I was so excited to try it on, I almost lost control, but didn't want to mess it up in the first night. That will take place later. It's thick and soft, and the plastic cover ... smells great. Also got a diaper cover that's flannel outside and vinyl inside. Makes for a secure night and no wet bed. Just what naughty boys should wear.

Hey, all, Thanks so much for the input. I still am uncertain how best to wash the AIO. Would hand washing do it? Can they be put thru washing machine? What is the best way to dry them? Dryer? Just hang up to dry? It's one of the reasons I have always favored disposables, which I still use. The AIO is for "special" occasions.