LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whats A Furry

Hi,

Within the AB/DL community you will find babyfurs/Diaperfurs which are the furry version of Ab's and DL's respectively,instead of role playing or our alter ego's being human they are represented as a baby animal or diapered anthropomorphic animal(Bipedal and some human traits),typically Canines,Foxes and felines.

Sadly, picking on furries is somewhat of an internet meme. They are a similar community to AB/DL's in that they are low key, and aren't harming others. Some furries (like AB's) have a sexual aspect to their fandom, but not all. They have similar demographics to us, maybe a bit younger. More males than females. Ive lurked a few furry board and have found them to be a playful lot. Also, they LOVE Tinytoons, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Starfox.

Well...a handful of furries DO earn the bad rap, which is very unfortunate for the rest. I'm talking about the perpetually horny "yiffers" who REALLY love their pets, post horrible artwork (both in terms of content and quality) all over the internet and act like furries have a Biblical and Constitutional right to be adored by all of society.

As ABDLs, we're lucky to be under the radar, because we've certainly got a few sick cookies in our own cookie jar.

That's AWESOME! I'll have to remember that for when someone asks about something that is ALL OVER THE INTERNET!

Yea, it is cool, been around for while now, and I never thought I'd get the chance to use it, but then this thread came along, and it made me happy.

Sadly, picking on furries is somewhat of an internet meme. They are a similar community to AB/DL's in that they are low key, and aren't harming others. Some furries (like AB's) have a sexual aspect to their fandom, but not all. They have similar demographics to us, maybe a bit younger. More males than females. Ive lurked a few furry board and have found them to be a playful lot. Also, they LOVE Tinytoons, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Starfox.

Tiny Toons, check. Sonic, check. Star Fox, Absolutely! Now don't forget Disney films such as Bambi, The Lion King, and Robin Hood, and Don Bluth films such as The Secret of NIMH and All Dogs Go To Heaven. And it seems every fur I have ever met owns a DVD of Kimba The White Lion, however I've yet to find one who has actually watched it.

It is a well-known fact that every social group in the known universe has some bad eggs, and outsiders will look at them and judge the rest of us by it. There are even stereotypes within the fandom such as foxes being slutty airheads, I am the exception as I am non-sexual, and I'm intelligent. I invite anyone to ask me anything about my species (by that, I mean fox). By that, you will find that these stereotypes don't apply to foxes, but people who play characters who are foxes. Most people who are foxes don't know what they are, and think foxes look cool, so they go with it. I've actually studied kitsune folklore and the lifestyle of actual foxes....again, ask me anything.

Of course they would. Disney wouldn't want any North American copies of 'Kimba the White Lion' drifting around to confuse anyone as to the 'originality' of 'The Lion King'.

You can find them in the dollar DVD stands at the checkouts at Wal-Mart.

And it seems every fur I have ever met owns a DVD of Kimba The White Lion, however I've yet to find one who has actually watched it.

HA - I am a furry who owns AND has watched Kimba :lol:

On a different note, I'm kinda curious how many AB's that are also furries mix or don't mix the two together....for example, I keep my furry and AB side pretty separate, so I am not a "babyfur". My fursona (of which I have a fursuit) is an adult, and I am typically in adult mode when indulging in furriness :P However, my AB side and my furry side both love to cuddle with my plushies, so maybe my two sides aren't that separate after all. Now I'm confused :huh: