LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

He May Well Call You Baby But No Woman Should Dress As One

Guest toddler82uk

Guest toddler82uk

Taken from :

http://www.herald.ie/lifestyle/femme/he-may-well-call-you-baby-but-no-woman-should-dress-as-one-1975553.html

Two very good female friends of mine have recently indicated that they are each interested in purchasing a onesie.

Not the sexy kind of onesie, you understand, as in the sort of garment that the likes of Rihanna might be pictured in on an average night out on the town -- with a suitable amount of toned thigh on show.

Nope. These otherwise sane women have both been eyeing up adult baby gros in Penneys -- complete with enclosed feet and a zip up the front.

I have, naturally, informed them that being seen in such a garment is akin to your man being down the wrong end when you are giving birth. Most males simply never recover.

The girls weakly tried to argue that onesies look so comfortable and cosy, not to mention cute.

I agreed that all of the above is indeed correct -- if you are two years of age.

Honestly, it's as if these two women, who I would have previously viewed as total foxes, had had lobotomies and forgotten that it's not just important to keep up appearances for the sake of your romantic relationship.

You actually owe it to yourself not to forget that you are, in fact, a grown female, with curves that absolutely do not belong in grown-up baby clothes.

Talk about an instant way to repress sexuality.

One of the suspects in question actually lives with her partner and he was present for the conversation when she told me she was flirting with the idea of what I can only term as regression therapy, via her choice of bedtime attire.

I'm expecting a thank-you card from him soon as I did promptly inform her that baby gros are, in fact, for babies and that women should either make like Marilyn and just wear scent in bed or choose a sexy nightie/man's shirt or underwear set before retiring to the leaba.

And if that's not cosy enough, then for God's sake just turn the heat on.

- Dee O'Keeffe

I resemble that remark! :P

Also, I cannot believe how closed minded the writer of this article is...sheesh I would love it if my S/O decided to wear something like what was described.....:)

Better comfy than repressed! :P

qwack

Closeminded? The author actually seemed disturbed by the whole notion of other women dressing cute instead of sexy for bed. Not AB friendly in the slightest! I also have to say, her remarks border on being anti-feminist, too, in that she suggests that women should always be dressing to please their men. It also seems to me that the author places far too much value on 'being sexy'. What's she going to do when she hits fifty or so and things start to sag a little? Is she going to turn into a plastic surgeon's dream come true?

I have to say, I wish my wife would act a little *more* like the article suggests. I love her little side, but she barely even knows how to do her own makeup and just doesn't understand that, to me, part of being a woman means actually caring about your appearance. Heck, I'm a guy and I care.

She is learning, though.

I think part of the issue may be that a lot of people get in the habit of 'well, I'm married to him/her, I don't have to put on my makeup/shave/take a shower unless I'm going out.'

Besides, there are a lot of men who would love to see their girl in cute bedclothes, rather than a grandma nighty or sweats. Oh, and 'turn up the heat' comment... wifey can be shivering, wearing footie PJs, and under two blankets with the heater on, and I'll be on top of the blankets. Sometimes, our thermostats just aren't on the same setting.

I always think of a onesie as a t shirt that snaps in the crotch, and a sleeper as a footed snugglely pajama. I am not shocked that JCPenny has them, I know Walmart, Target and others carry them. I don't think they are an AB specific article of clothing, but can certainly be a nice addition.

What does DD have in common with a slimy cave?

They both have stupid trolls!

Yep, so now you shall leave forever Moana. Bye. You won't be missed.

Anyway, Target has adult footed pajamas every year for the past several. People buy them all the time for "non AB/DL" reasons.

• Like 1

I just don't like the over use of "TROLL" on this website. Anytime anyone disagrees or has an opinion on this board it seems as though SOOOME PEOPLE are quick to throw out the "OOOH, OOH, TROLL, YOUR A TROLL, TROLL, TROLL, TROLL".

Troll as said by Wiki: In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Simply stating someone is a troll is trolling, thus the troll comment to Moana. I guess for me posting this, I am a troll too as this is also off-topic and disrupting the topic at hand. We are likely all trolls at some point here so people need to get over it and stop abusing the term. Those people who do, can leave IMHO. Hmph!(arms crossed) ^_^

I have to wonder what Mrs Dee thinks of women who wear 'babydoll' dresses. Plenty of men all across the world find women wearing a baby doll dress very attractive. I happen to be one of them.

I think footie jammies would be great for everyone who wants to be a little warmer at night. In fact it would probably save the planet somewhat because we all wouldn't need to keep the house as warm while sleeping.....or in general if you wear one all the time.

Dee O'Keeffe is a total IDIOT. Are people so stupid to not understand that college co-eds and sorority members are known to wear these, plus the footed sleepers, even? Who ever wrote that needs to get a life.

Honeywell6180

College coeds are known to wear onesies? Really? I've never, ever seen a college coed in one and I was in dorms for quite some time.

Similarly, I've never seen a Onesie at Penney's.

Sleepers? Sure. Heck, K-mart has some nice ones right now, but not Onesies.

Wow...so it's more important for women to be sexually pleasing to men--even when they are single and sleeping alone in the privacy of their homes, completely out of sight of any man--than comfortable and happy? If God intended us to be blow-up dolls, He would've filled our heads with air, not brains.

Please tell me the bimbo didn't write this after wasting her parents' money on a failed college education.

That reporter's awful. If I were her boss, I'd fire her. No reporter should ever base their story on their own personal opinion! That's not reporting! Also, no person has a right to say what someone else chooses to wear as long as it abides by social and legal guidelines. I'm wearing my jammies right now. It's about 75 degrees in here. They're just comfortable!

• Like 1

That reporter's awful. If I were her boss, I'd fire her. No reporter should ever base their story on their own personal opinion! That's not reporting! Also, no person has a right to say what someone else chooses to wear as long as it abides by social and legal guidelines. I'm wearing my jammies right now. It's about 75 degrees in here. They're just comfortable!

LOL @ personal opinion, tell that to fox news and the rest :P. But seriously, it does seem like someones column/opinion piece, there for we should summarize that she needs to wake up and look around.