LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Soaked Boxers At The End Of The Day

For a couple of years now I am finding at the end of the day I am finding I am having soaked underwear and sometime a rash between the legs. I am not sure if its sweat or urine as I had in slight infection (couldn't stop peeing) and had to take antibiotics there a couple of years a go under a different Dr. I have spoken to my G.P about saying its sweat as I am embarrassed if its the other she recommends Talcon Powder and cotton boxers but its not helping and I'm considering wearing some "protection" under my boxers I was wondering if its a good idea if so what could I try.

I was thinking Depend's Undergarments or something that people can't tell if I wear under Boxers.

I also live in Australia sorry if in wrong Forum....

If you're experiencing rashes a switch to cotton clothing washed with a gentle detergent is in order. Man-made fabrics irritate some people's skin, and some natural fibers do this as well, but cotton seems to be the least irritating of all ;) Until the rash clears you'd be better off changing when they're no longer dry no matter the cause- many absorbent products can irritate sensitive skin too so you might be simply changing the cause and not solving the problem :huh: Rash creams might help but someone from where you are will be better able to recommend which one to try. Hope this helps :)

Bettypooh

If you're experiencing rashes a switch to cotton clothing washed with a gentle detergent is in order. Man-made fabrics irritate some people's skin, and some natural fibers do this as well, but cotton seems to be the least irritating of all ;) Until the rash clears you'd be better off changing when they're no longer dry no matter the cause- many absorbent products can irritate sensitive skin too so you might be simply changing the cause and not solving the problem :huh: Rash creams might help but someone from where you are will be better able to recommend which one to try. Hope this helps :)

Bettypooh

the thing is I barely get a rash unless I don't change the boxers in time (don't get home til late) because of the soaked underwear. I was going to use "protection so it could absorb the wetness from the sink so the boxers can't get wet so it can't rub against legs so I don't get a rash. I was thinking this as this made logic unless this reason isn't logical?

I am currently wearing cotton boxers as my G.P discussed the the reason u gave about the cotton "Man-made fabrics irritate some people's skin, and some natural fibers do this as well, but cotton seems to be the least irritating of all".

Cheers

If you were leaking it would smell like urine at the end of the day. If it's just dampness from sweat or jock itch it would have a more sweat like smell. If you have a rash like patch that itches try Lotrimin AF in the powder form. If that helps then it was probably related to a fungus growth on your skin.

If you were leaking it would smell like urine at the end of the day. If it's just dampness from sweat or jock itch it would have a more sweat like smell. If you have a rash like patch that itches try Lotrimin AF in the powder form. If that helps then it was probably related to a fungus growth on your skin.

My G.P just got back to me and said it was a good idea about absorbent pads as I emailed her the following:

I was wondering if wearing something absorbent under my boxers would be I good idea to absorb the sweat so I don't end up with around 2 pairs of soaked underwear at the end of the day (really embarrassing) and so I don't get a rash? A good friend of mine who knows about the issue advised me to try and I am getting to the point where I am willing to try anything at the moment as the powder isn't working.

wondering what kind of absorbent pads would go under boxers un noticed as will go to chemist tomorrow and get something

cheers

So why are you wearing boxers? The fabric dyes could be causing the rash. You may was to try plain white briefs.

For a couple of years now I am finding at the end of the day I am finding I am having soaked underwear and sometime a rash between the legs. I am not sure if its sweat or urine as I had in slight infection (couldn't stop peeing) and had to take antibiotics there a couple of years a go under a different Dr. I have spoken to my G.P about saying its sweat as I am embarrassed if its the other she recommends Talcon Powder and cotton boxers but its not helping and I'm considering wearing some "protection" under my boxers I was wondering if its a good idea if so what could I try.

I was thinking Depend's Undergarments or something that people can't tell if I wear under Boxers.

I also live in Australia sorry if in wrong Forum....

So why are you wearing boxers? The fabric dyes could be causing the rash. You may was to try plain white briefs.

apparently I need to get a full check up incl bladder check as soon as G.P. 2nd week next year I have an appt gets back as my Caseworker talked to a nurse (which I saw today) about my symptoms and thinks I might have an issue with Bladder. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

So now have to wear on a daily basis until tests are finisher I have to wear Depends Underwear :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

any ideas how to keep the part under the under wear from Bunching together??

well its the end of day 1 of wearing good news dry clothes, no leaking on to furniture and no painful rash (hip hip horray).

well being first day wearing it was a bit embarrassing for me even tho nobody could tell I was wearing them beneath my shorts and boxers ( not ready yet just to wear the depends under pants yet as to why I am still wearing boxers on top of my depends) as well as have to get used to the extra padding as well.

Cheers