LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Memories

Guest ilovebunnies

Guest ilovebunnies

What is your fav childhood memory?

Every one has to have at least one.

Do you have a good ab/dl memory?

I remember when I was little I used to stay at my grams house and I had such long hair ( well still do), she used to wash my hair in the sink. It felt so good and then she would brush it.

if this may count. i still have a memory of me being sick and pooping in a diaper and making it huge, and then getting cleaned up in the shower. I also have another one that i would go hide and poop in my diaper. Those for some reason i remember if that is weird.

Guest ilovebunnies

if this may count. i still have a memory of me being sick and pooping in a diaper and making it huge, and then getting cleaned up in the shower. I also have another one that i would go hide and poop in my diaper. Those for some reason i remember if that is weird.

Thats really funny. Sometimes babys do that when they dont want to use the potty.

Bunny Lover,

Mahalo for helping me remember something so special...

When I was 7, my Grandmother took me to Sea World in St. Petersburg. It's not there now, but I remember her letting me get a model of a seal. That parted my company a long time ago and my Grandmother parted in 1997 just before her one hundred and second birthday. She was the only one that really understood me and made me feel normal. At the age of 7, I had the vocabulary of a 10 year old and it made many people uncomfortable. They either treated me like I was 10 or talked to me like they would a 7 year old. She was the only one that talked to me at my level and knew I was still a 7 year old inside.

For the memory of total acceptance, thank you with all my heart.

Guest ilovebunnies

Bunny Lover,

Mahalo for helping me remember something so special...

When I was 7, my Grandmother took me to Sea World in St. Petersburg. It's not there now, but I remember her letting me get a model of a seal. That parted my company a long time ago and my Grandmother parted in 1997 just before her one hundred and second birthday. She was the only one that really understood me and made me feel normal. At the age of 7, I had the vocabulary of a 10 year old and it made many people uncomfortable. They either treated me like I was 10 or talked to me like they would a 7 year old. She was the only one that talked to me at my level and knew I was still a 7 year old inside.

For the memory of total acceptance, thank you with all my heart.

aww, that made me teary, i dunno why. I have so much wonderful memories with my grams.

aww, that made me teary, i dunno why. I have so much wonderful memories with my grams.

I miss my grandfather, he died when I was five. He was the only one who didn't treat me like i was the bi-product of a busted condom. As for fondest memory, hmmm...I know I have a few, however I cannot recall them off the top of my head. Well there was my trip to seaworld and my first trip to hooters , also in St. petersburgh as a youngen. I never liked vacations as a family because i was the scape goat.

ABDL memory, nothing yet, still making memories with that.

Great! now i'm depressed, first at my shitty childhood and second, at my grandfather. meh, life goes on. I have a few good memories as a kid, just unable to retrieve them from the central data banks right now.

Guest ilovebunnies

There are things in the past that arent always good, but you gotta be strong. You gotta learn from your experiances and try to become a better person.

There are things in the past that arent always good, but you gotta be strong. You gotta learn from your experiences and try to become a better person.

With my past it was best to just dump it all and start over. Had I held onto my childhood I would still believe that nearly everybody sucks to the core(a result of the hateful way my pantswetting was universally treated), that there is no such thing as love (a result of my parent's divorce and how it hurt me), that the goal in life is to be rich (a result of my never having a lot), and that nobody matters except me :rolleyes: See? It was far easier to go through it all one time around with my therapist, then put it all away with no intentions of opening that box up ever again unless I had to :( Besides, many of my memories disappeared with my drug use (happily absent from my life now :wub: ) and those that remained were often fuzzy and/or bad memories. Like my discovery of who I really am (which happened in the same timeframe as my therapy) there was nothing in my past to build upon- it truly was time to start all over and do it right this time around. You're advice is good for most people I guess- just not for me B)

Betrypooh

one can never truly run from their past Betty. I do my best to pt it behind me and just look forward to each day, however there will be times when things come back to haunt you and such. You have to be able to look beyond those times at the larger picture.

I understand and agree- I just don't willingly go there without a real need to ;)

There's no good reason to go back and feel bad for doing that. I've dealt with my past already and did that fully so it's rare that I need to go there anymore. The usual is when a family member brings up something that requires opening the dusty box :o So I handle it :DB):thumbsup: Then I move on :biker_h4h:

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

ABDL: Going to some kind of fancy expo with my family when I was two, and wearing a very short, frilly dress that didn't quite hide my diaper, especially when I bent over. My parents let me wander around a large floor space where some other kids were running around. I remember kind of relishing the fact that my diaper was showing, and enjoying every crinkly step. This older girl in a pretty white dress was eying me, possibly a bit jealously--perhaps she's on here reading this very post. ;)

Non-ABDL: Going to my grandparents' farm, and being a free-range, barefoot little hick. That place was my Eden until my grandparents died, and a lot of disturbing family secrets surfaced. The farm is still in my relatives' possession, but we've been estranged from that side of the family since I was twelve.

Playing old-school computer games.

Taking evening strolls on the little walking trails in my neighborhood, and playing on the footbridges.

This white lace dress I had with a blue sash around the waist. It seems to have mysteriously disappeared when I was four. I always think about it when Maria sings "Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes..."

I have good memories of my childhood, some of my favorite are traveling in a pace arrow motor home. We traveled across California, I remember gazing at the coastline as well as traveling to the pacific northwest and visiting Mt. St. Helen's. Later in Oregon there was a bit of drama and Vegas now that I think of it. But it was one of my favorite family vacations. Hmmm, I was also in diapers for a good part of it .....

• 1 month later...

I think my fondest childhood memory is when I was 9-10 years old. It was right after my parent's separated and my brother and I moved with my mother to my grandparent's farm. My little brother and I spent days and days exploring and discovering neat places around that huge farm. I miss the carefree days where a true feeling of accomplishment was discovering a peaceful waterfall or a little pond or an old dilapidated building.

My favorite ABDL memory is when I was 15. I talked two of my friends into wearing diapers if they lost a bet. (it was a mutual bet between us) We all lost the bet and ended up spending a night in only diapers and shirts and all of us with pacifiers in our mouths. We ended up taking pictures of ourselves and posting them on our Myspace pages along with an explanation in a blog. Those particular friends have no idea about my ABDL side.. but it was a super fun night. Not to mention, my one friend and I opened her front door (for some reason that eludes me now) and right at that time, someone from across the street turned on their car and their headlights were shining right on us. We were embarrassed, but it was hilarious in hindsight.

my best childhood memory would have to be when I was between 11-13. My family lived on the beach and I would spend my days by myself pretending all sorts of things while roaming up and down the beaches and adjacent forests. It was nothing but carefree swimming and sun. In the evening I would climb up one of the four mulberry trees within a mile from my house (only I know where the secret one was) and I would watch the sunset while munching of freshly ripened berries. That year I got my own pocket knife, which I was probably too young to have, but I loved it so much. It was my one prized possession I learned how to carve smooth beach wood and soon I was making small sculptures and weaving natural fibers from what I would find in the forest. Looking back on it all, I truly miss those days. I don't understand why I cant live my whole life that way. Not a lot of diapers can be found in the forests though and if they did I would never come out :D .

As for ab/dl memories, It would have to be a couple of years ago. Because I was one of so many children I had never taken a vacation in my life. Well, I turned 18 and I went to Disney World without my family. I did not expect the week long trip to be so moving but as soon as I got there I was almost crying. I truly felt like a kid again. I have always considered myself a dl but that whole week I was just a little kid. I had to grow up way too fast as a child and got no attention at all. But at Disney it was magical. It was just all a dream come true. Hopefully I will be going again in a couple of months with my girlfriend and you can betcha I am bringing some bambinos with me for the evening. The whole experience was like therapy.

• 3 weeks later...

my best childhood memory would have to be when I was between 11-13. My family lived on the beach and I would spend my days by myself pretending all sorts of things while roaming up and down the beaches and adjacent forests. It was nothing but carefree swimming and sun. In the evening I would climb up one of the four mulberry trees within a mile from my house (only I know where the secret one was) and I would watch the sunset while munching of freshly ripened berries. That year I got my own pocket knife, which I was probably too young to have, but I loved it so much. It was my one prized possession I learned how to carve smooth beach wood and soon I was making small sculptures and weaving natural fibers from what I would find in the forest. Looking back on it all, I truly miss those days. I don't understand why I cant live my whole life that way. Not a lot of diapers can be found in the forests though and if they did I would never come out :D .

As for ab/dl memories, It would have to be a couple of years ago. Because I was one of so many children I had never taken a vacation in my life. Well, I turned 18 and I went to Disney World without my family. I did not expect the week long trip to be so moving but as soon as I got there I was almost crying. I truly felt like a kid again. I have always considered myself a dl but that whole week I was just a little kid. I had to grow up way too fast as a child and got no attention at all. But at Disney it was magical. It was just all a dream come true. Hopefully I will be going again in a couple of months with my girlfriend and you can betcha I am bringing some bambinos with me for the evening. The whole experience was like therapy.

When you go back to WDW, bring a diaper bag with you! Let the nice bag checkers screen it and than you change your diapers in Disney World like BabyMaggie and I do! Hope to see you in Florida soon. :)