LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Moving To London!

Me and my girlfriend are moving to London in January, and just want to see who was in the area? We will probably be moving around central London or 1 zone away, but we aren't sure what we will find. We were considering hitting up the ab-club maybe as well. Has anyone here been? Whats it like?

I'm kinda in the area.... ok I'm about 40 minutes out, but as far as I can tell there is a good chunk of us down here in the south east :D. We should organize a munch or something.

The ab-club does look fun, and a few people have said its a good night, think its more of a gay crowd that go through. I'm trying to work up the courage :P

Ya, I'm sure we'll be down for something once we are settled. Getting around in the UK is sooooo nice and easy, so we can certainly set something up. I too got the feeling the AB Club has more of a gay feel to it, but that's not too big a deal for me. If it ends up being a bit overboard we can always leave. Have you met any other AB/DL types before?

Not yet, I'm a bit of a pussy when it comes to meeting new people :P. Besides I've only been living down here since June my self, where I used to live wasn't exactly over run with abdls, here there seems to be a few more :X. I'm just surprised at the lack of meets/munches, but that seems to be par for the course for the whole of the UK really. I'll have a think about organizing something in the new year, probably in london anyways, because there's so much to do and the transport links are good. Plus most people are either in london or around it (like me)

And as for the UK being easy to get around... you haven't discovered the horrors of virgin trains :X j/king. Compared to Canada it's a breeze, everywhere is at most 8 hours drive away :X.

I've met a few different people now, and all of them went well. BabyLex here is a GREAT dude and good friend of mine, I met my current girlfriend ages ago at another diaper site, and last weekend I met up with bobbyc and his girlfriend for a couple of drinks. The first time I met up with Lex we were both nervous. Nowadays I have gotten comfortable with the fact that when you show up to meet someone, chances are they wont be in nothing but a diaper trying to get you back to their hotel room to exchange diaper changes. I think the overwhelming majority of diaper interested folks out there are low-key, fully functioning members of society. Try not to stay shy too long or you may have some fun pass you by!

M

I've met a few different people now, and all of them went well. BabyLex here is a GREAT dude and good friend of mine, I met my current girlfriend ages ago at another diaper site, and last weekend I met up with bobbyc and his girlfriend for a couple of drinks. The first time I met up with Lex we were both nervous. Nowadays I have gotten comfortable with the fact that when you show up to meet someone, chances are they wont be in nothing but a diaper trying to get you back to their hotel room to exchange diaper changes. I think the overwhelming majority of diaper interested folks out there are low-key, fully functioning members of society. Try not to stay shy too long or you may have some fun pass you by!

M

Like I said I'm a pussy :P. But once I've done one meet I reckon it will be easier to do more. Just worried what people will think of me...... when I know that most don't really care that much :P.

I'll see about organizing a meet/munch in the new year, when exactly do you arrive in London?

We get in on the 13th/14th of Jan, and will likely be fighting jet-lag for a week or so before we are back in tune with things. The first few weeks are going to be a bit up in the air (New job, both birthdays + finding a place to live). Once we are settled we can try and coordinate something...!

• 4 weeks later...

I have similar problems to Loopy, I'm also very shy, yet I recently met a ABDL down here in Hampshire. I occasionally travel to London to visit relatives, it's only an hour and a bit away by train (Pretty cheap too), so maybe it's about time I travelled around a little.

Welcome to the UK, mind the year-long rain.