LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Diapers At Night To Sleep

babymikeblue

I just want to know how many people like to sleep in a diaper that don't wear 24/7. I wore a diaper the other day at night and i fell asleep and not knowing it and had the best dreams that night. Was just wondering if any other people have the same thing.

babymikeblue

i love 2 wear my huggies overnites size 6 to bed as i have un trained myself during the day and i now have accidents in my sleep and during the day

My days off I wear them at night to sleep and sometimes I get diaper dreams. I love diaper dreams there always wonderful. When I do work. I work at night so I just wear them to work. My customers seems to notice I wear diapers sometimes but I don't care.

*shrugs*

Sometimes.

I think I would wear cloth diapers more often (since they are reusable) to bed if I wasn't so lazy... those pins annoy me.

Plus I dont like cleaning diapers so I'd probably not wet the cloth ones. Just wear them for the fluff, you know?

-Sophie

For the last few months I have been wearing one most nights of the week. I find i sleep better while wearing a diaper. Its so comfy. So far I have not wet during my sleep. I usually put mine on as I crawl into bed. Sometimes I while put on a diaper a hour or two before bed.

Guest little_jonny

i sometimes sleep with one on. and since its winter time it gets cold up where i live at some nights. i wear a diaper to bed and i love how it keeps your legs warm sometimes

I like to lie in bed in diapers for a while, but I can't keep it on the whole night. It's like my favorite foods--it's heavenly for awhile, but I can only eat so much before I start to feel gross and sick. I've dozed off in one several times, but never for more than an hour or so, and I always want take it off as soon as I wake up.

Plus I dont like cleaning diapers so I'd probably not wet the cloth ones. Just wear them for the fluff, you know?

-Sophie

would love to get some cloth nappies for bedtime,

i dont always wet at night (without knowing anyway), maybe once a week, so some cloth ones would be really ace :)

I tend to wear them only to bed nowadays (and since I like to keep my diaper supply up for a while, I wear on a bi-weekly basis). It's relaxing and it's one last bit of "Me time" before falling sleep and right as I wake up.

Ahh! :lol: