LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New To This Lifestyle

I've been visiting this website for a few months now. I can't say how many stories or posts i've read. Every bit of info helped me along the way so my THANKS go out to all those authors!!!

This lifestyle is so very new to me. So new, that, I was clueless when I first clicked on the 18 yr old/older icon.

I met someone 8 months ago who quickly became my best friend. I knew his lifestyle was unlike anything I have ever encountered but ...I have always viewed things with a 'whatever floats your boat' kind of mindset. If it made him happy and it didn't harm anyone, than who was I to pass judgement? He and I don't live in the same state at the moment and let me just say when he went home....I was devastated. I realized I was in love with a man that I didn't want to spend another day without and this unconditional bond was forming with a baby! A baby so very unique and precious to my heart!!!

8 months later....my boyfriend now has the 'mommy' of his dreams. There is absolutely nothing in this world I wouldn't do for him. There is nothing about him that I don't love whole heartedly! I think in the process of becoming a mommy to a 2yr old lil girl whom I call my princess...Something inside me woke up! Im not a pretty in pink kind of woman nor am I one of those emotional characters. Yet every time we are alone or my mind wanders off....my baby is always pretty in pink and I can't see without the diapers! The love I feel for this one person is unlike any other. It's rare and truly is a amazing!

for other new mommies like me...go slow, communicate, and have an open mind. The reward? A love so sincere that it takes your breath away! Just when you think it can't get better??? If you really are with that right person....it gets that much stronger.

Thank you very much for sharing your feelings. I hadn't realized that the feelings of being a 'Mommy' could be so powerful. It makes sense if one thinks about, though. I'm guessing that when someone goes into a bABy headspace, that person becomes so trusting, open and vulnerable, allowing him or her to love and be loved completely utterly, whilst doing the same for the 'parent'. Would this be about right?

Thank you very much for sharing your feelings. I hadn't realized that the feelings of being a 'Mommy' could be so powerful. It makes sense if one thinks about, though. I'm guessing that when someone goes into a bABy headspace, that person becomes so trusting, open and vulnerable, allowing him or her to love and be loved completely utterly, whilst doing the same for the 'parent'. Would this be about right?

I guess you can say...i've got the best of both worlds. I fell in love with a man. He is my life. Now being a 'mommy' to the infant girl...WOW. it's unconditional. In my short experience, you are absolutely correct! If asked, I don't think there is a word out there for me to be able to describe this. It's just that unique to me. Trust is huge. The life they are sharing with the person is something so kept hidden it seems. I would never dream of hurting my baby in any way and i'm always wanting to make her happy. The openness...well for me...he had to go slow as i knew nothing. As the parent I was willing to try but one needs to communicate likes and dislikes. The love...well...i'm old enough to know from experience what it means and honestly, its a love unlike any other!