LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence?

diapergirl77

Yeah if you constantly let go whenever you feel the slightest urge. Eventually after enough time, you will become incontinent. The amount of time though, tends to vary from person to person.

I'm no authority but I don't think it's that simple. If you were wearing 24/7 but you were holding it until the urge was dire you probably wouldn't lose any continence because you'd be exercising your muscles no differently than you would without diapers. If you were practicing keeping your muscles relaxed and not ever holding it in then you'd probably lose continence in time. I hope this helps.

Hugs,

Freta

I have read claims that after about a year of wearing 24/7, concentrating on not holding back and changing your diet you can achieve incontinence. But we have to take people's word on that. There are lots of other that claim to wear 24/7 for years and still have control.

Yes you can do it like this. It took me about 10 months before I started to wet the bed most nights without knowing it. It took about 12 months wet at all times involuntarily. I've been wearing diaper and wetting for nearly 3 years now. It does take time and you can "untrain" your body.

It really is amazing to find yourself peeing without you realizing you are or have been. Sometimes it feels like I'm always peeing but I'm not. Just as sometimes I don't feel like I have to pee yet I am. It is also neat to just dribble and drip with no feeling of control.

It isn't easy and you have to be commited to being 24/7. You can't have "time off" or work around your job or social life. You must set in to be 24/7 and really live it.

But it is fun! It can be very annoying and painful at times but I still get a thrill out of it!

• 2 weeks later...

is this something you want to try? are you single by chance :)

I appreciate you want to use diapers all the time, or most of the time, but, my friend, be very careful what you wish for, you MIGHT get it.

Then, you will be completely diaper dependent forever. And, should something happen to you, so that you cannot change your own wet or soiled diapers, someone else will have to do that for you. Now, is that something you truly want to happen? Think about it, I'll bet you would shy away from this desire, since it will be something over which you will have absolutely no control, and I don't think that would be fun in the least.

• Like 2

It's been done before, but I would never, ever encourage it. A fetish really isn't worth disabling yourself and semi-permanently changing your day-to-day life.

You never appreciate what your body can do until it can't do it anymore. Just eat your veggies, don't do drugs, and you'll live long enough to EARN incontinence. :)

• Like 1