LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Salutations

Rosy

Hello!

It seems like I post introductions all the time but never work out anything good to say.

My name is Rosy. I am 20, but feel like a toddler. I live in Scotland. I am poly and bisexual and in a committed relationship with a married couple. I love animals a lot and work with them most of the time as well as having numerous pets, including a ferret, chinchilla, rats and two cats.

I love to suck my thumb. I have a blanket that I would take everywhere if I could, and lots of cuddly toys but especially Amaryllis and Fifi the rabbits and Violet the fox. I also like soothers and bottles. I have been interested in AB stuff for a long time, but I recently started trying out nappies. So far, I've liked them a lot! I've also been into watersports for a long time.

Anyway, it's really nice to find a place like this, and I'm looking forward to participating in the boards.

Rosy

Nice to have you with us at DailyDi!! I'm sure you'll soon realize that DailyDi is the best site around. The members are mostly pretty kool people once you take the time to get to know them. Anyways, I hope to see you around the boards! :thumbsup: