LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Changed By Nurses

sexynappyboy

hi all

i have been admitted to different hospitals in the UK about 4 times.the hospital diapers are the cheapest and simple.

at one time it was tena pull ups. and the other times was tena to wear inside underwear/disposable hold ups.

each time i was in hospital, nurses changed my diapers.

one night i went to pubs wearing a diaper.i was so drunk that that and so sick that i was taken to hospital.

i wet my diaper and messed in it before i went to hospital so that the nurses would smell that i was needing to be changed.

when i got to hospital i was so sick that i couldnt stand up, the nurse helped me on to the bed.nurse knew i smelt bad and changed my diaper. she did not seem surprised and did her job good, cleaning my butt from the brown mess and then put a clean diaper on me. i was not embarrased but submissive to her tendercare.then i fell asleep heavy from the alcohol.

later another nurse came and pushed my bed while i was drowsy into a private room for me to stay that night.in the morning i waited for many hours for nurses to come to chnage my diaper. but they didnt. later i saw a nurse pass and told her i was wet. my bed and pyjamas was also wet.2 nurses helped me off the bed and changed the sheets and then changed my diaper while i was standing.from this time onwards i needed to chnage myself.

later that afeternoon the doctors said i was well enough to go home.i enjoyed my nappies changed.

guys i am very sorry for wasting the hospital time and money.but at that time i was living alone for 7 years and my loneliness got too difficult for me so my mind stapped that night.i wanted attention and be cared for having my nappy changed.i did this another 3 times being admitted to other hospitals.

guys i am very sorry for wasting the hospital time and money.but at that time i was living alone for 7 years and my loneliness got too difficult for me so my mind stapped that night.i wanted attention and be cared for having my nappy changed.i did this another 3 times being admitted to other hospitals.

You're either a troll... which makes you sad and lonely!!!

Or else the story is true, which makes you sadder and lonelier!

Froggie

xx

• Like 3

The second time you posted this.... I go for troll. If real well then.

Personally I think anyone admitted to hospital for over drinking should be made to pay for the treatment, as much as I'm all for free at point of delivery health care, over drinking is something that can be avoided and is just stupid on the drunk's part.

• Like 3

Loopy, my mum has been a nurse since before I was born. She worked for years on a male medical ward and told me about what they do with drunks. Needless to say, they do not change anybodies nappies! Hence this story is pure farm grade bullsh!t

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!!

note this thread

i have been in hospital 4 times and was diapered and changed by nurses.here in the UK.

i am sorry for what i done, i was living on my own for 8 years until i got married this year.i was very lonely living alone and never any affection and obsessed with nappies and nurses.

i went to my town hospital one night drunk but told nurses i thought someone spiked my drink with drugs in a pub and had fallen badly an twisted my ankle and cant walk properly.i went to hospital and had wet myself and messed in my nappyi told nurses ineed a change but i cant walk to toilet. they took my in wheelchair to toilet and handed my a diaper, i was a tena pull-up.

they left me alone in the toilet to change, the door closed but not locked.i was disapointed that they didnt change me.so i laid on the floor to pretend i was dissy and fell. they later came to my rescue held me up and 2 nurses to my trousers down.they were surprised about my soaking and very messsy nappy and they took it off, wiped my butt and put a clean tena pull up on me.

i was that let to go home after a few hours.

i have other stories to post about the othertimes i went to hospital drunk, but the other times i was very sick and very drowsy with sleeping pills mixed with alcohol..

i feel ashamed and sorry that i wasted nurses and the healthcare time and money. but it was something i needed to do i felt desperate.i liked to get the attention and being diaper changed. but i wont do this sort of thing again.

sorry if anybody here feels bad about me

This troll laid this bait 5 days ago, but no one fell for it... so i assume this troll is trying again!

• Like 1

You thinks trolls are cute? m'okay

ugly_troll.jpg

Although I had a cuddly troll doll when I was younger, his name was rudy (he had antlers and a red dot on his nose). I loved him and even used to cuddle him when I was 16/17... hmmm maybe the signs of my ABishness were there all along!!! and I just thought I was a bit "sensitive" when I was growing up!

The last time I was in a hospital, I had my wife supply and change the diapers. The hospital diapers suck.

hi all

i have been admitted to different hospitals in the UK about 4 times.the hospital diapers are the cheapest and simple.

at one time it was tena pull ups. and the other times was tena to wear inside underwear/disposable hold ups.

each time i was in hospital, nurses changed my diapers.

one night i went to pubs wearing a diaper.i was so drunk that that and so sick that i was taken to hospital.

i wet my diaper and messed in it before i went to hospital so that the nurses would smell that i was needing to be changed.

when i got to hospital i was so sick that i couldnt stand up, the nurse helped me on to the bed.nurse knew i smelt bad and changed my diaper. she did not seem surprised and did her job good, cleaning my butt from the brown mess and then put a clean diaper on me. i was not embarrased but submissive to her tendercare.then i fell asleep heavy from the alcohol.

later another nurse came and pushed my bed while i was drowsy into a private room for me to stay that night.in the morning i waited for many hours for nurses to come to chnage my diaper. but they didnt. later i saw a nurse pass and told her i was wet. my bed and pyjamas was also wet.2 nurses helped me off the bed and changed the sheets and then changed my diaper while i was standing.from this time onwards i needed to chnage myself.

later that afeternoon the doctors said i was well enough to go home.i enjoyed my nappies changed.

yes my story is true.

but i would not do thing like that again. i have grown up and since met my wife who is lovely to me and understands my fetish for nappies.we use them freely at home if we want to but its more me who likes them.

my wife somethimes likes to wear nappies in bed so that she can pee in them instaed of get out of warm bed to pee in toilet.she uses nappies all the time wehen we go camping in the tent.

i know u guys think what i did was bad and it was but sometimes we can all go a bit crazy. i got over it and am better for that now.it was true the nurses changed me.

how could i know ur mum?