LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well Ive Done It Again

Yep ive went and buggered up once again, god knows how im gonna get out of this one. I ordered some stuff off Boots.com, wipes, small pack of pullups to keep me going for a phew days, and since it was 3 for 2, i decided why not ill try it out and get a pacifier, so i can see what the fuss is about. I ordered this on Wednesday, all caught up in the moment how thrilling it was going to be, i selected next delivery assuming it would be thursday, today. but they changed the latest ordering time from 2pm to 1pm, and i ordered at 1:35pm, and its due for Friday.

The problem? Well i got in from work about an hour ago, only to discover my step dad and mum up watching tv, of which there usualy in bed by 10, as they get up at 5:30, which sent alarm bells ringing down my spine. Apparntly they got the day off tommorow.

Im Totally screwed, there gonna be in all day and this bloody box of nappys, a frikin dummy and some BABY wipes are gonna come in one box all at once tommorow, and when im signing for it, itll be my mam, the nosey one, whats that?

Ive ordered from boots before,and it does say boots all over it, HOWEVER.

I have began my counter and damage control by saying i ordered a dvd a phew days ago and it hasnt arrived, and i got a email just now saying its due tommorow, so if a package comes, might be big they tend to do a lot of air bubble rapping, just shout on me. I told that to my step dad anyway but whats to stop my nosey mother from opening it?

BOTTOM LINE: Ive been in tight situations, which the common folk would quiver in fear and probably be caught out, but not me, ive been LUCKY. Has my luck ran out?

I'v really buggered it...

Rhezz,

According to Freudian (Fraudulent) shrinks, you must have a real desire to expose your inner self.

Anyway, I suggest you get yourself something of the same approximate size...like a HEPA air filter, from boots directly....stick this in your room, and when nosey MIL asks what is in the box, you answer...an air filter...and then take it up to your room...or maybe you should just tell her: MYOB!...and eventually tell her about the air filter.

This is what i'd do in your circumstances...unless, for example, you don't mind getting a large stuffed toy or something...

Dill Pickle

remember what time of year it is CHRISTMAS, tell you step day you mums prezzie is coming in the mail tommorow because of a mixup or whatever and to sign for you / give to you.

just buy her something similar size from same place and stick under the tree asap

Hope this works out for you... but a little suggestion for the future:

if you actually don't want to get caught, stop doing things that are likely to get you caught.

You seem to really repeat on your risk taking. Like Dill_pickle said, Freud would think you want to get caught, and I'd have to agree. The first time I read one of your "did I get caught"/"almost got caught" type posts, I really felt for you. I was like, "damn, this guy got himself in a tight spot by doing something foolish. Hope he gets out of it ok." But now, I see this topic and I just think to myself that you're just bringing it on yourself. You gotta figure out what you're doing and why you're doing it... and good luck with that.

True enough on this one -- but sleeping in the diaper when you know your mom wakes you, going out driving with an instructer in a diaper...

Not that it is wrong what you do -- I'm not saying that. It just seems your behavior suggests you like the thrill of almost getting caught, or being in a slightly risky situation. Those situations just carry the risk of getting caught.

it came..the box was quite big for what was in it, my mother was like o.o what is that!

i said stuff for me, and for yous...but ull see in 2 weeks as i ran up the stairs.

She looked at me as i went up and the size of the box, i came back down to ask a diff q and she was liein on the couch totally not fussed, so i think i got lucky..again

:crybaby: thanks god

Well Rhezz, Guess now you just have to find a way to get some large size gifts for Mom and Dad and sneak them into the house without being seen.... I mean, the same gifts can't come in twice, right? LOL Oh - And the gifts have to be something you could buy at Boots right?

Have fun with the new stuff you just got!

ive ordered some dvds, and ill get something in town for sure, but the thing is they didnt know it was from boots, i hid the box took out the contents wripped off the label, took out the papers took them with me to work, ripped em up, and the soother packaging put them all in a random bin on the way.

walah

i still cant belive i got away with it, and it all worked, i just dont understand, anything else id be practicly inspected, but not this time, I am a lucky mofo

not really Rhezz

although i only wore for the fun of it, ive become dependant on mine for a while now

and ive still keeped it a secreat from them.

(only cause i know i wont get any help from them)

i buy from boots as well, i dont order though, i just go in there with my backpack and buy over the counter its far eaiser then ordering.

theres no problems this way.

not really Rhezz

although i only wore for the fun of it, ive become dependant on mine for a while now

and ive still keeped it a secreat from them.

(only cause i know i wont get any help from them)

i buy from boots as well, i dont order though, i just go in there with my backpack and buy over the counter its far eaiser then ordering.

theres no problems this way.

As far as going with the "Push Your Luck" option it has worked well for you, the force is strong with you. However, living with your folks you do run the risk of getting caught. I do hope you're prepared to explain your baby side, or diaper desires, in a way that won't embarrass all parties involved.

Told my Dad when I was 17, that was a tough one, I mean I wasn't caught by them, but I was tired of keeping all of the diaper desires under such heavy cover.

Felt like I was a double agent trapped behind the Iron Curtain.

Imagine what YOU may experience (embarassment factor) if you are caught, shall we say, "Red Handed"? And what Might I ask do you think they are going to think should they find out??

If your parents lived across town I wouldn't worry about telling them. You live in the same house, so your dilemma: Tell them about it and run the risk of being embarassed, or, let them find out for themselves, and deal with a VERY (possibly) upset, or worried parent, or parents.

Tough life, keeping the AB side hidden always risking discovery. Running the risk does make things more interesting, though, or people wouldn't gamble. At some time you MAY get nailed, not saying you will, your luck may hold all the way through the time you live there. Just be prepared to do some mighty fast talkin.

:wub: