LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Full Time

Guest Dodi

i know a lot of people on the board either are diapered full time or want to be (not including our incontinant friends) i would not to like be a 24/7 er i think it would take the magic and fun out of it. i would love to be diapered for a weekend but that would be enough for me. everything is good in moderation.

Man!!!! my thoughts exactly!!!! my wife and I play for little bits at a time and I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have to spend a whole weekend or something like that being forced to wear and use, but I don't think 24/7 would be fun. It would definately take the "magic" out of it. It's not a treat if you get to do it all the time!!!! besides, I like being in the "normal" adult world and having a life there without ab/dl stuff. Of course I have no problems and don't judge anybody who constantly wears out of desire or due to necessity.....it's just not for me! great post!

i have not started this thread to have a go at full timers it is just my personal view.

if anything i have admiration for the people who wear 24/7 because they have the courage

to do so and not give a damn what anybody thinks.

i know a lot of people on the board either are diapered full time or want to be (not including our incontinant friends) i would not to like be a 24/7 er i think it would take the magic and fun out of it. i would love to be diapered for a weekend but that would be enough for me. everything is good in moderation.

I'm having to wear frequently now- not 24/7 but a lot :blush: Familiarity does tend to make things "normal" and it did take some of the fun away when the need overtook the want, but it's still enjoyable and always will be :D Wearing 24/7 can be a dream, a nightmare, or something in between :huh: A lot of it is what you make of it- so make the best of it and have as much fun as you can B)

Bettypooh

I suspect that I'd get tired of it if I wore 24/7/365. On the other hand, I try to wear as much as I possibly can and love having the chance to go 24/7 even for a short stretch of 2 or 3 days...cloth when alone at home and disposable when others are around at home or when I'm out in public. Recently my wife went away for the weekend, but my daughter was around the house...no problem...just stayed in disposables under my jeans and wore disposables to bed...I could always just toss on a robe if need be.

And while I would probably tire of going 24/7, I wouldn't mind being able to give it a shot and see how long I could go. The nice thing about NOT being incontinent is that we have a choice! I do feel for those here who have no choice. From that point of view, it's just like any other condition of life; if that's what you're dealt, you learn to live with it. Still, I admire those here who are incontinent and manage to adapt well.

From talking to some people who didn't expect to end up 24/7 but are, the reality is that it is a fairly gentle progression from wearing more and more to wearing all the time. As another poster says, it becomes more normal. Eventually you feel naked without a nappy on, you get used to wetting when you need to and so it isn't case of "getting tired of it" since "it" is the default normality. 10 years ago, sucking a dummy was a thrill for me. Now I'm habituated I still get a thrill when I think about why I'm sucking my dummy, so those feelings are still available, even though there are many hours that I'm using my dummy that I'm not thinking about it, but still getting comfort from it.

So maybe once you've got to the 24/7 stage with wearing nappies, you still are able to enjoy the "I'm in a nappy" thrill, still able to have play time, but the difference is that the rest of the time (when you would not have been in a nappy) you now are. Normal life goes on, just that you happen to already be in your nappy.

From talking to some people who didn't expect to end up 24/7 but are, the reality is that it is a fairly gentle progression from wearing more and more to wearing all the time. As another poster says, it becomes more normal. Eventually you feel naked without a nappy on, you get used to wetting when you need to and so it isn't case of "getting tired of it" since "it" is the default normality. 10 years ago, sucking a dummy was a thrill for me. Now I'm habituated I still get a thrill when I think about why I'm sucking my dummy, so those feelings are still available, even though there are many hours that I'm using my dummy that I'm not thinking about it, but still getting comfort from it.

So maybe once you've got to the 24/7 stage with wearing nappies, you still are able to enjoy the "I'm in a nappy" thrill, still able to have play time, but the difference is that the rest of the time (when you would not have been in a nappy) you now are. Normal life goes on, just that you happen to already be in your nappy.

this/\

I suspect that I'd get tired of it if I wore 24/7/365. On the other hand, I try to wear as much as I possibly can and love having the chance to go 24/7 even for a short stretch of 2 or 3 days...cloth when alone at home and disposable when others are around at home or when I'm out in public. Recently my wife went away for the weekend, but my daughter was around the house...no problem...just stayed in disposables under my jeans and wore disposables to bed...I could always just toss on a robe if need be.

And while I would probably tire of going 24/7, I wouldn't mind being able to give it a shot and see how long I could go. The nice thing about NOT being incontinent is that we have a choice! I do feel for those here who have no choice. From that point of view, it's just like any other condition of life; if that's what you're dealt, you learn to live with it. Still, I admire those here who are incontinent and manage to adapt well.

I couldn't Agree More. I have previously tried Some 24/7 for a few Days & its Great but still Having the choice is also Great because let's face it there are times when wearing 24/7 is not Practical. When I did wear 24/7 it didn't wear the novelty of it away but Still. I love being at the Colorado Rockies Baseball Games While Diapered! It means not missing any of the Action!

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

I've been full time about 15 years, it happened gradually. For me it was wearing diapers made it so I wanted to wear them more so the more I was diapered the more I wanted to be. It isn't for everyone; the cost and inconvenience at times are a factor. It hasn't lessened my attraction at all, sure I don't get an erection with every diaper change but as a life long DL they remain a very important part of my sex life. Good thing my partner is very good, giving and game with this stuff.

I've been full time about 15 years, it happened gradually. For me it was wearing diapers made it so I wanted to wear them more so the more I was diapered the more I wanted to be. It isn't for everyone; the cost and inconvenience at times are a factor. It hasn't lessened my attraction at all, sure I don't get an erection with every diaper change but as a life long DL they remain a very important part of my sex life. Good thing my partner is very good, giving and game with this stuff.

I´m wearing 24/7 too and wont miss it.

you say: ´the cost and inconvenience at times are a factor´. of course - but there´s nothing without inconvenience. for me is the most inconvenient moment when I´ve to change but on the other hand it´s much more convenient to need no toilets. the costs? ok - nothing is free. why do you use a car - is it free? if you walk around you use shoes - are they free?

but it´s a question of behavier too - to use a toilet means, to hold it as long as possibly, to avoid to loose to much time by going to often. for diapers this is the wrong way because diapers works best if they do not become flooded on time so they will leak. diapers work best without leaking if they are used very often only a little bit and exactly that´s what someone can only be trained and used to by wearing 24/7. whith a good diaper I only feel a little bit wet in the fall of the day and that´s ok. number #2 is no problem too. normally #2 goes by itself when I stand up ore walk a little bit and than it´s very easy without any kind of discomfort. it´s a nice feeling and when #1 is done 2 ore 3 times it becomes very soft and feels only a little bit more wet and that´s ok too and for me much more convenient than to use toilets.