LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kins- New 'Baby' Print Vinyl Pants

Guest YkDave

Alas as much as I want ...well all three new prints. The small is a medium, well in normal sizes. They say 32" max but the problem is they really go to full stretch of about 42" way beyond a small fit. Back in the day they used to make a real small, but since DPF, they sized up for some reason. Watch what size you get!! I have always liked the Plastic pants companies that gave max stretch and best fit, then all the measurements. I couldn't find anything on their site other than main waist size. Which as I have found isn't exactly accurate..darn..

The cool thing about these prints is you have a choice of print to the front or the back..really cool. I guess I can custom order them!:crybaby:

Alas as much as I want ...well all three new prints. The small is a medium, well in normal sizes. They say 32" max but the problem is they really go to full stretch of about 42" way beyond a small fit. Back in the day they used to make a real small, but since DPF, they sized up for some reason. Watch what size you get!! I have always liked the Plastic pants companies that gave max stretch and best fit, then all the measurements. I couldn't find anything on their site other than main waist size. Which as I have found isn't exactly accurate..darn..

The cool thing about these prints is you have a choice of print to the front or the back..really cool. I guess I can custom order them!:crybaby:

Whoa, wait! They changed their sizing?!? Egads! I just ordered some stuff from them based on stuff I had previous from a few years ago. Erk! I hope they fit... :mellow:

Whoa, wait! They changed their sizing?!? Egads! I just ordered some stuff from them based on stuff I had previous from a few years ago. Erk! I hope they fit... :mellow:

My hopes are with you too :) Repaid1 has mentioned this before but I guess you haven't dug that thread up yet. The information on this site is incredibly extensive but if you blink you'll miss something :( Hang around awhile and in time you too can become an adult diaper expert from what you learn here B)

Too bad we can't put all this knowledge to work for money :huh: I can see it now, introducing myself to someone at a business party somewhere: "Hi, I'm Bettypooh and I'm an Adult Diaper Expert. That's my Rolls Royce out front that you we're just mentioning to Joe over there" :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Too bad we can't put all this knowledge to work for money :huh: I can see it now, introducing myself to someone at a business party somewhere: "Hi, I'm Bettypooh and I'm an Adult Diaper Expert. That's my Rolls Royce out front that you we're just mentioning to Joe over there" :roflmao:

Apparently, according to an article I read some time back, jobs as diaper consultants exist in Japan. 'Course, I don't think the pay is enough to allow for the 'Royce. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Good news folks! My order came through with the sizing as I had expected. Phew! Oh, and the short leg bloomers are really, really nice! Good fit, make and comfort! They're made with the heavier vinyl and are oh-so-nice to touch. The next time I order some, though, I may request a wider waistband elastic.

I think I'm just a good customer :P Just got an email saying "oh and I've included a little present" then they turned up :X

well that just shows what a great company they are. i have used them a fair bit but have'nt for a while now