LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Beaufort/Morehead City

PArms

It is very possible that in the next week I will be moving to this area. I am hoping to find any AB/DL's in the area.

missed me and Mommie by about 20 years, Lovely area!

Yeah I wore pretty much every day back then too. Don't know about the area being ABDL friendly but know that NC has quite a bit of "us" down there. Check the Meeting place area here to see if someone is around.

It is very possible that in the next week I will be moving to this area. I am hoping to find any AB/DL's in the area.

Well, I'm in NC, but way the hell inland by Winston-Salem... Never been to the OBX region (when we want beach time, we go down to Myrtle).

• 4 weeks later...

Well, you warned me you'd be packing up and moving down south.

I hope you're settling in and that you like the area. I know we'll be coming back to the OBX again soon, its just too nice not to. Plus, I'm kinda hooked on 'Boil Peanuts'. We drive down and like to camp on Hatteras Island at the Frisco National Park. Its quiet, semi-private and you can just walk or drive right out to a gorgeous natural beach 24/7 for fishing, moonlight strolls, and shelling.

When we do go back you can be sure I'll let you know in advance so we can visit. We use tents but I'm looking for a decent pop-up camper I can tow with my 4WD F150. Its great for fishing. I only wish that I'd met you alot sooner but, hey, life's like that.

To All Who Read This, New Jersey Littles very much recommends you welcome (NJL Member) PArms into the ABDL/ sissy fold. He's someone y'all Want to meet!

Sincerely, GlennDL

Thanks Glenn!!!! I look forward to seeing you.

If the weather's nice, I can fly up to Hatteras and pick you up. Then I'll take you to Ocracoke for some grub.

A quick search led to many campgrounds around Hatteras. Which one ya'll stayin' at? (hehe - trying out the southern accent)