LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pole Dancing

Guest aielen

So we end up with Juni swinging around a scaffolding pole whilst wearing a motorbike helmet and gloves, and smelling of wd40.....

I love being there at the birth of a new fetish!!! :lol:

So we end up with Juni swinging around a scaffolding pole whilst wearing a motorbike helmet and gloves, and smelling of wd40.....

not me's....lucy!! much more fun...might give it a lil go....me was thinkinh ky jelly...smells better....and leves skin soft

(i mean my belly from when i was preggers and hads scans...just case oo was wonderin... :S)

I love being there at the birth of a new fetish!!! :lol:

and a great fetish it is too!! well done froggie

im also thinking pig tales and ribbons :D

hugs

Y'all just too uptight to admit that wd40 is one sexy smell.

I use it as aftershave! ;)

Don't encourage him... Them idea is creeping me out a little bit...

Just think this topic started on the perfectly normal idea of Nappied/Diapered Pole Dancing... now we've found some weird new fetish!!

:P

Im sowwee!!! i'll be good... I pwomise!!! :blush:

back on topic i think that nappied pole dancing is a fab idea! frog-girl pole dancing in a pull-up would be ace!!! :D

so lookes like frog girl and i (or lucy) are getting poles for our pressies this year!!

that must be what froggie ment when he said hes realy pleased with the pressie he's got her :P

hugs

xxxx

I'm not getting her another one! The last pole is now a part of my toolkit for the motorbike and I fear another one will go the same way (we're also down to only two forks in the cutlery drawer as they make handy tools too!) Plus we have really high ceilings (which is ace cos we've got an 8ft tall Christmas tree) and I don't think I could find a pole big enough.

Froggie

xx

Adds a new DIY project to the list..

"make a discrete 10 foot pole for the lounge"

maybe the bedroom would be better.. normal hight ceilings in there...

Or you could go the full hog and have a fireman's poll from the bedroom to the lounge, Fun, useful, and multiple uses!

I accept no responsibility for injury or death caused by following any of my posts. If you decided to listen to me then you've only got yourselves to blame.

Or you could go the full hog and have a fireman's poll from the bedroom to the lounge, Fun, useful, and multiple uses!

My luck I'd drunken stumble into it in the middle of the night and the resulting horribly terrifying (though hilarious) fall would probably leave me paralyzed. Well done Loopy, I'm now a paraplegic and the blame rests in your hands.

My luck I'd drunken stumble into it in the middle of the night and the resulting horribly terrifying (though hilarious) fall would probably leave me paralyzed. Well done Loopy, I'm now a paraplegic and the blame rests in your hands.

And people laughed when I said you should wear motorbike helmets and gloves when around poles!

Be warned folks... Stripper pole related injuries are on the increase. Wear protection!