LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Setting Boundries

Stashu

So the wife has no problem with me wearing for comfort, provided I'm not obnoxious about it by rubbing it in her face, and that I don't do it so often as to be unhealthy. She says she thinks it's a bit odd but she understands the concept.

I really do enjoy wearing while out, given how inconspicuous it is. I'm thinking I'm going to wear when we go out shopping all together if we'll be gone for several hours, or if it's likely that I'll be watching the children while she goes off somewhere (kinda hard for me to watch 2 girls and use the mens room at the same time. I don't know how she does it, and she's got problems with control, whereas this is almost all fun for me). This happens about once a month for us. I'm perfectly content with this situation.

As far as wearing at home, I'll do that sometimes too, mostly when I will be spending the day around the house working on stuff. If I'm wearing, it's one less distraction from what I'm trying to accomplish. Again, this is a once a month thing that I actually get a whole day to work on projects around the house.

I don't plan on telling her, as I can "pretend to hide it" from her by not being obvious. I'm sure she'll figure it out sometimes. I hope she figures it out sometimes and is accepting of it.

And she's the original one who told me that "nobody's going to notice that you're wearing a diaper unless they're familiar with them, and nobody is going to say anything to you".

Sounds like you got a good situation going :). Like you say, if you don't flaunt it, and don't wear 24/7 then she shouldn't have a problem. And hopefully it will lead to more interest on her part. Just try not to let your kids get wind of it.... don't think your wife would appreciate that :X.

So the wife has no problem with me wearing for comfort, provided I'm not obnoxious about it by rubbing it in her face, and that I don't do it so often as to be unhealthy. She says she thinks it's a bit odd but she understands the concept.

I really do enjoy wearing while out, given how inconspicuous it is. I'm thinking I'm going to wear when we go out shopping all together if we'll be gone for several hours, or if it's likely that I'll be watching the children while she goes off somewhere (kinda hard for me to watch 2 girls and use the mens room at the same time. I don't know how she does it, and she's got problems with control, whereas this is almost all fun for me). This happens about once a month for us. I'm perfectly content with this situation.

As far as wearing at home, I'll do that sometimes too, mostly when I will be spending the day around the house working on stuff. If I'm wearing, it's one less distraction from what I'm trying to accomplish. Again, this is a once a month thing that I actually get a whole day to work on projects around the house.

I don't plan on telling her, as I can "pretend to hide it" from her by not being obvious. I'm sure she'll figure it out sometimes. I hope she figures it out sometimes and is accepting of it.

And she's the original one who told me that "nobody's going to notice that you're wearing a diaper unless they're familiar with them, and nobody is going to say anything to you".

Count yourself lucky. My wife absolutely hates my interest in diapers, and won't allow me to wear while she's around...

My wife has bladder issues herself, but refuses to use any form of "protection" for it, because she doesn't want me "stealing" her supply... (She's larger sized than me, so pull-ups/diapers for her would be too big for me... so there'd be no reason for me to "steal" any...)

Sounds like you got a good situation going :). Like you say, if you don't flaunt it, and don't wear 24/7 then she shouldn't have a problem. And hopefully it will lead to more interest on her part. Just try not to let your kids get wind of it.... don't think your wife would appreciate that :X.

Most of all you've got to hide it from the kids ;-)

So do you think that me wearing Saturday at the mall, when it's crowded as anything, and needing to use the bathroom once to her every four or so times will be looked at as flaunting it, or as convenient for all involved? Obviously I'll take care of the kids when she's waiting for/using the bathroom.

I already told her that I'm willing to walk around the mall with her and look at stuff, to which she inquired about my mental state.

Most of all you've got to hide it from the kids ;-)

So do you think that me wearing Saturday at the mall, when it's crowded as anything, and needing to use the bathroom once to her every four or so times will be looked at as flaunting it, or as convenient for all involved? Obviously I'll take care of the kids when she's waiting for/using the bathroom.

I already told her that I'm willing to walk around the mall with her and look at stuff, to which she inquired about my mental state.

Hmm, if she thinks you're flaunting it then well... its just jealousy :P, might be a little odd, but if you can get away with it :P. Just hope no one calls you out cause it will be awkward (I doubt they will through).

And going to the mall with your wife and 2 daughters? I'd be questioning your mental state as well :P.

Hmm, if she thinks you're flaunting it then well... its just jealousy :P, might be a little odd, but if you can get away with it :P. Just hope no one calls you out cause it will be awkward (I doubt they will through).

And going to the mall with your wife and 2 daughters? I'd be questioning your mental state as well :P.

I'll bring enough to share (8 for the trip, which is my stock of the tri-tapes right now). We both have the same size hips, and while she's a bit fuller in the backside, I don't think that'll be an issue.

As far as going to the mall, I really have no problem with it, as long as the trip isn't so long that it causes my joints to ache. The younger daughter would be carried the whole time.

She has to know that I have some motive for agreeing to goto the mall with her to look at a million things.