LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

St. Louis?

rangerdanger

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

in the interests of full disclosure i am in south county st louis (go cardinals!). however, i am not interested in a guy changing me.

i am interested in being diapered around other guys and gals just for the fun of it. diaper parties are awesome. anything sexual, however, would have to only be in the company of ladies.

I second guitar guy. I'm in south county as well, but hardly up for anything sexual. But hanging out? Sure, whatever.

• 4 weeks later...

and i am in agreement with the both of you. im up for hanging out but really dont care a bout sexual this and that. if im around a bunch of guys uhm sorry not looking for a big ole gay orgy lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm in STL County too. Not into the changing, but it would be nice to meet some other community members. My boyfriend and I are new here. He is way new to the scene and I have been underground ground for quite a few years (not that I'm explicit). With the BF's encourgement I've been able to express this side of myself

• 2 weeks later...

I am from the middle of the state, Columbia area. I am intrested to meet others who share this need for diapers. I am free to travel most of the time, and would drive to St. Louis to meet others. I also am not into a sex scene, but will meet others in a public setting.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everybody, im not really into wearing diapers all that much (I do sometimes though) but I am kind of into changing them. If anyone wants me to change them I can put on some latex gloves and change you. Im in the St. Louis area if anyone is interested.

Hey there,

Are you still looking to change diapers. that would be awesome if you are. Also let me know if anyone wants to just hangout, I would like to meet other people who likw diapers.

Thanks, Brad

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Has anyone heard of "the faculty"? Its a new BDSM club that opened recently that has a little's play area complete with adult sized baby furniture. Also is anyone a member of either of the two Saint Louis area ABDL fetlife groups. After a discussion with some folks about this tonight I think I am ready to meet people offline and play :-D

yeah thats where i read that he was still fighting the city to be able to open it. They WERE okay, but then suddonly said he didn't fill papers right or something. basically just changing their ,minds about the club.

http://blogs.riverfr...ty_st_louis.php sorry for the multiple posts, I accidentally hit the post button

Interesting. Though I don't know if I would want to do those things in "public", even if everyone there is like minded. Seems like a place I would like to check out perhaps. I've been curious about bondage but never really had anyone to explore things kinkier than hands tied above the head to the bed post and never have had the courage to disclose my diaper fetish to anyone I've had relations with or even to anyone in real life. Might be nice to meet up with some people from here as there are a few of us in St. Louis.Will any of us be proactive enough to set up a place and date? :ph34r: