LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Have To Poop But Aren'T Wearing A Diaper Do You Hold It In Or Go To The Potty Right Away?

Guest Bumper

Completly uncontrolled public accidents do suck. I have not had one in a very long time though. If I feel like making a poopoo in my underwear I do sometimes. Sometimes, I know I could hold it longer, but just give in. It feels pretty emberassing to mess my undies. But it happens.

VERY Hott!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

i hold it if i can,if i cant well i go in my pants.has happened but im usually never undiapered anymore

Same here, Joey. There have been times when I wasn't diapered but needed to go, so I chose to poop my underwear and pants. Sometimes I am too busy playing a game or watching tv to get up to go to the bathroom so I will simply mess my pants right on the couch.

Most of the time I will hold it untill I can get to a toilet. If however I am feeling babyish, maybe when Im alone at home or whatever, I do a poo-poo as soon as I feel the urge regardless of whether I am wearing a nappy, training pants or big-boy undies. It feels really babyish having an "accident" in your pants

• 1 year later...

I only wear diapers for fun, and during the day when there is nobody here I indulge myself quite a lot. I save my poop for when I have a diaper on, but sometimes when it isn't convenient and I go on the toilet I feel like I've wasted a nice poo, especially if it's quite a nice solid one!