LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ottawa Ontario

supermikey

Hey there just wondering how many ABDL are in or relivently close to the Capital im curious to see what ages and genders are living here, im shure im not alone!.

theres also another thing to add i was wondering how to advertise ABDL to help others understand there not alone i have to thing of creative ways to get others to find ways to deal with being diffrent (in a cute way) and that its normal to have a population of the world that are still infants when there real age lies to them and tells them that they have to be all growed up.

PS. so any suggestions on creative ways to advertise help others find there own people.

Hey there just wondering how many ABDL are in or relivently close to the Capital im curious to see what ages and genders are living here, im shure im not alone!.

theres also another thing to add i was wondering how to advertise ABDL to help others understand there not alone i have to thing of creative ways to get others to find ways to deal with being diffrent (in a cute way) and that its normal to have a population of the world that are still infants when there real age lies to them and tells them that they have to be all growed up.

PS. so any suggestions on creative ways to advertise help others find there own people.

I'm in Ottawa, Barrhaven more precisely. I am a DL, 35 yo, wear on occasion and nobody in my family knows.

This is a good start. You might also post on other sites as well. I tried to get a regular munch going in Ottawa when i lived there. I finally had one happen (8 showed up!) and then i moved away! You could pick a day or evening for a coffee at a local cafe and invite people directly (individual profiles) and go there once a week or once a month.

Good luck!

I'm in Ottawa, Barrhaven more precisely. I am a DL, 35 yo, wear on occasion and nobody in my family knows.

well i live in stittsville, theres an awsome spot to get nappies on industrial Rd and its close to the train yards you can just walk in pick from a vast selection and the employees are all older ladies and its a very comfertable shopping enviroment its called quality life cares www.qualitylifecares.com tell me what you think

• 3 years later...

I've shopped there twice now! Got my M4's and molicare super pluses AND premium soft supers there, excellent customer service and like you say- COMFORTABLE! Feels like home buying diapers from there.

I don't live in Ottawa, just work there from time to time. I'm originally from northern Ontario.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to buy from the folks on Industrial but I have found online form Age Comfort works out better for me.

I used to live really close to there, on Haig! That is where my "Plastic Seas" photoset was taken.

I wish I had known about this place then.

• 6 months later...