LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abriform X-Plus

Zippo

My fav diapers are abri x-plus's

I just find them the best overall, thick, absorbent and comfy. So naturally i ran out of my case and had to reorder more however when i did i got a surprise!

They have changed the printing on them and what i want to know is have they changed anything else?

I don't know personally but moogle posted a few days ago about it.. and with a few other people I think the opinion that is was just the indicator that had changed

Topic Here

Oh yeh thats what i was looking for, should have noticed that - this topic is redundant and can be deleted

i was told the tapes have changed a little to be more sticky and i think they little less thinner i dont know myself yet but will let you know when i get a case of the newer type ones. It was a friend that has told me this.

Huggles,

Katie

You have to have the most difficult to read posts ever. For me atleast (colorblind). I'm just bitching for the hell of it though so carry on.:thumbsup:

I feel they're better then bambino's (or the uk version cuddlz at least) Not by much mind.... I just think they fit better. The bottom tapes on the bambinos are way to high :X

Of course they where the first ever disposable I tried, and up in till i got cuddlz the only one I tried. Didn't need to try any others as that tiger says They're Great :D

Between the Abri X-Plus and the Bambinos, I would say its a tie, and I plan on getting some X-Plus once my case of Bambinos gets lower. The bambinos don't fit as well on me(somewhere between hefty and down right fat), but I think they absorb more. They are a bit thinner than the X-Plus, but have more SAP. This causes them to swell some, and get squishy when wet. Also, pure white is nice. The X-Plus fits better, is thicker, and holds almost as much. So, they are two very good diapers, and my mood would set which I wear.

I have just recently tried this diaper and LOVE it. I bought a sample back with the Abena X-Plus, Molicare Super Plus, Some ABU Diaper, and both styles of Bambinos. I have to say that for me the Abena was the best. The main reason was the fit. It fit me the best of all of them. It seemed to hold as much as the others, it just felt better. The fit is one of the reasons I still wear Depends. I'm a DL and don't like to stay wet so the Depends are a good fit for me. They fit me really well and are nice and white.