LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hospital Diapers

diaperboyMKE

I can also confirm: Hospital diaps suck. I got Kendall Wings Plus, or something like that when I was in for a couple nights in 08. The 'nurse' was a really nice Egyptian guy, whom, I think was gay, because we had this like, 'connection' when I asked him for diapers. He brought three el cheapos, and we shared a smile and a giggle as he offered to change me. He even came by in the middle of the night to check and see if I was wet, and even stayed and talked for awhile. Nice guy. . . But yeah, point being: cheapo diapers at the hospital.

i have been in hospital 4 times and was diapered and changed by nurses.here in the UK.

i am sorry for what i done, i was living on my own for 8 years until i got married this year.i was very lonely living alone and never any affection and obsessed with nappies and nurses.

i went to my town hospital one night drunk but told nurses i thought someone spiked my drink with drugs in a pub and had fallen badly an twisted my ankle and cant walk properly.i went to hospital and had wet myself and messed in my nappyi told nurses ineed a change but i cant walk to toilet. they took my in wheelchair to toilet and handed my a diaper, i was a tena pull-up.

they left me alone in the toilet to change, the door closed but not locked.i was disapointed that they didnt change me.so i laid on the floor to pretend i was dissy and fell. they later came to my rescue held me up and 2 nurses to my trousers down.they were surprised about my soaking and very messsy nappy and they took it off, wiped my butt and put a clean tena pull up on me.

i was that let to go home after a few hours.

i have other stories to post about the othertimes i went to hospital drunk, but the other times i was very sick and very drowsy with sleeping pills mixed with alcohol..

i feel ashamed and sorry that i wasted nurses and the healthcare time and money. but it was something i needed to do i felt desperate.i liked to get the attention and being diaper changed. but i wont do this sort of thing again.

sorry if anybody here feels bad about me