LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello From The Loops

kampers

Well over 5 years of lurking on DD I finaly got the nerve to be some what of an active member of the forums and help show our strenth in this community. I would like to thank every AB and DL out there who showed myself and others that we are not freaks and we have the strenth and support from others to give ourselves a more confident feeling and appretiation for who we are.

My name is Kampers and I am Canadian ! :thumbsup:

:beer: Thank you. Of all the forums and sites I have visited I always come back here to enjoy the friendly atmosphere of this place.

BTW the Bichon in my avatar is one of the three my G/F has, needless to say he is my favorite when he took the pacifier. :lol:

Hewwo Kampers....

** gives Kampers a baba of juice an a cookie **

I really like the picture as your avatar. I can just imagine the time it took to try and get that shot, and how difficult it was to explain to your significant other the reason to get that picture. Still, I hope you have fun here... you seem like a fun loving person. Hu-cu-snu-ickles.

• 2 weeks later...

Funny short story behind my avatar picture. My G/F has three Bichon's, the mother, father and son. The mother is 11 years old and for some reason she likes to suck on her plush toys, I wondered if she did this iether from stress, comfort or if she was taken from her mother to early ? anyway I thought that if I got her a pacifier she would take to it naturaly. So I bought one and showed it to her but she wouldn't take it, so I showed it to the son and he just took and chewed it a bit and lost interest, then the father (who seams to like me more than the others) took the pacifier and ran away from mom and son so he could have a try at it and sat down like this for a while just looking like he knew what to do with it, so I ran for the camera and got a few pictures of him. He had it in his mouth for 5 minutes or so then lost interest in it as well. It was a good laugh at the time.

Chili Kampers,

Greetings to you in the great white north! We at least hit 70F today. I'm glad that you finally feel comfortable enough to intro yourself and be more active. Ithink you'll find that relaxing about this just gets easier and easier.

Aloha,

Honu