LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wat The Best Diaper

hi all im new to this site and im a male,but i really like wearing diapers but the proplem is is that i carnt were proper ones because i carnt fastern them my self so im asking you lot wats the best medium sized pull up diaper what apsorbs alot

not quite sure what you mean about not being able to wear proper ones, do you mean cloth?? if you mean disposables then again i don't understand the probs you are having.... they have tapes on the side to fasten them. some have 2, 4 , or 6 tapes. fasten the tapes so that your nappy (diaper) is comfortable. if you do mean cloth, then yes i agree, nappy pins can be a bit tricky at first but you get used to them. best absorbant medium nappy in my opinion is bambinos or cuddlz. maybe you can give us some more info as their are plenty of us here to help.

i cant put my nappys on myself eaither :( i'm lucky tho as i have always had lucy to do it for me :D

lucy wears pull-ups alot...but she swiched to cloth ones as she feels that they are more absorbent and comfy...we are buying them sowly as we can spred the cost...they are all in one pull-ups, no pins or tapes :) and thay are good :)

if you are uk i can see were she gets them from if you like??

if your not i can ask her if she knows if they deliver to other countrys (i don't acctully know what country there based!)

there realy good and come in lots of differnt coours and patterns :)

hope you find what you are ooking for

hugs

juniper

xxx

*btw...lucy is male (but she's TG)

ok ive emailed you thanks for that,but the problem is that i really like nappies that you have to fastern ur self as they ar normally better looking and more absorbant and more baby looking,but i brought some cuddlz nappies of ebay and i can not get them on me right,but i really wanna buy some bambinio printed nappies but they are quite expensive so i dont want to wast my money on them if i wont be abble to put them on,so i will have to get the most absorbant babish looking pull up for the time being till i fing some one to put my nappies on me.wink wink girls lol :P:P

i find the thing with nappys is that you need to fasten them richt...i use abena and they have 2 tapes...i put the top ones down and bottom ones up...like an X

try folding it in half so the leak gurds pop out....

the other thing that can help is a onsie as it holds it in place...and plastic pants are great for leaks...

the thing i like about abenas is that you can reajust the tapes to get a second fit, and they are thick...if you want that decrotive look you can get pacaging tapes to go accross the front...like dora or disney...

hugs

juniper

xxx

• Like 1

The best diaper is the diaper that works for you. I wear flat pin-on gauze diapers with plastic pants. That works for me. When I travel (If my wife goes with me she totes the cloth) I use Abenas or Molicares.

sorry i ment that i carnt weat the disposables that you fastern ur self as im abit chunky lol and find it very hard to get a nice ticht fit,so im looking for the most absorbant and babyish pull up diaper in size medium thanks

• 2 weeks later...

i find the thing with nappys is that you need to fasten them richt...i use abena and they have 2 tapes...i put the top ones down and bottom ones up...like an X

Okay wait, I can't picture that. I wear Abenas, too, but I do my damndest to make sure I get a tight fit around the upper thigh and waist. That means tops stay on top and bottoms stay on bottom (...okay, SOMEONE in this crowd is going to jump on that with a D/s joke, I know). And, yeah, I use a bit of duct tape to ensure everything stays tight (I've yet to meet a tape fastener I really like). I'm trying to fathom how the physics would work on that. Wouldn't that pull the waistband down? Or widen the thigh openings? Ah hell, now I have to try it. :P

ok ive emailed you thanks for that,but the problem is that i really like nappies that you have to fastern ur self as they ar normally better looking and more absorbant and more baby looking,but i brought some cuddlz nappies of ebay and i can not get them on me right,but i really wanna buy some bambinio printed nappies but they are quite expensive so i dont want to wast my money on them if i wont be abble to put them on,so i will have to get the most absorbant babish looking pull up for the time being till i fing some one to put my nappies on me.wink wink girls lol :P:P

The trick to putting them on yourself well is bum to the wall! You open it up, put your backside into it, back the whole show up against a wall and, voila!, you have a 'third hand' holding your nappy firmly in place while you pull up the front and fasten everything. It let you put things on quite tightly and precisely.

Okay, I tried the crossover tape thing last night. I can see the appeal; it really snugs the nappy up to the bottom! The diaper looks a lot less tidy and it cuts down coverage in the waistband area, but it feels really, really nice! Haven't seen how well it handles its intended purpose yet, though. I shall continue experimenting as opportunity permits.

• Like 1

Okay, I've been trying this for a day and a bit. The crossover trick seems hold things together pretty. Untidy bits can actually be tucked away reasonably well. The tapes actually seem to hold better this way, as they are being creased and pressed to do so. The only drawback is that the waist isn't quite as secure, but that's easily remedied with a few short pieces of duct tape (much less than I've been using before to keep things tight). The crossover trick also seems to work well with Secure X Plus and probably any other type of four fastener diaper.

Important note for anyone who hasn't tried this yet: do the top tapes first, pulling the diaper up into the undergroin creases for best fit and protection.

I'm really glad I tried this; thanks Junibug!