LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

TDL

Hiyas everyone! as some of you may know, the new Call of Duty is out, and im surprised by how great it looks. but anyway, i completed the game in 8 hours, and in the last part of the credits, it says "SPOV Production Babies" and they list the names like this:

"baby NAME and mother, NAME", and it goes on like this 3 times or so. this was hilarius for me, and i was amazed that even a game like CoD showed that in their credits :lol: . Anyways, if you want to see it, i'm getting a picture of it in a bit, so just keep an eye at this topic!

-TDL

EDIT: Here it is: COD.jpg

well i suppose that spending all the time playing and testing games they would need a nappy to aviod toilet brakes...can take them long to see the good points of being ab :)

you know a mummy comes along and sees her baby playing in those nappys and can't help but see her lil baby sitting there getting dehydrated....so out comes the baba...to aviod spills, baby no wanna change on a mission!!...hehehe....

i just cant help myself!!

hugs

juniper

xxx

• Like 1

those spec ops missions are tough! , the snatch and grab solo (ment to be dual'd) took be 15 mins longer then what it was supposed to be.

and yep. I went at midnight and played 100% padded. the multiple 2 litres of soda really go through you!

And I woudn't mind being on that list sometime in the future, I'll be the one making sure everything is accutate physicswise lol.

hehe, i also have the game, completed it in 5 hours, rofl, although the percentage complete is only at like 52% so i missed a bunch of stuff, i also read the credits and seem the baby referances.. i wonder what these really do mean? :)

i play it on the ps3 atm, so if anybody else plays and u want to play together, or join as friends, just send me a PM, or post your name on here etc.. :) i'll be glad of the company!

xx

i did wonder if they put lil probes on them and used the image, but i figured that it would just be on a lil cut scene and that not worth it....i hopes oo right loopy...cos i think that so cute putting your babys on the credits!

altho i think all you cuties out there sat on your padded bums playing is super cuties too:D

hugs

xxx

I think its obvious what it means :X they where born during the making of the game so got put in the credits :P

Indeed. This isn't unheard of. For example, in Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2, there's a plaque on the hospital dedicated to the birth of the kid of one of the people who worked on the game.

It is a pretty nice thing.... having your name in the credits of the most popular game of all time cause your daddy worked on it :P . The bottom two babies (twins?) have the same last name as the first spov guy, so that's what I base my assumption on.

And the first baby has the same last name as the second SPOV guy.

hehe, i also have the game, completed it in 5 hours, rofl, although the percentage complete is only at like 52% so i missed a bunch of stuff, i also read the credits and seem the baby referances.. i wonder what these really do mean? :)

i play it on the ps3 atm, so if anybody else plays and u want to play together, or join as friends, just send me a PM, or post your name on here etc.. :) i'll be glad of the company!

xx

hey marshie.... i got a ps3 too an that game. will pm you my name. ( its not full nappy lol)