LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Look Makes You Feel Most Like A Baby Girl?

turtlepins

I'll stand in front of the mirrors for long periods of time looking for that certain stance that says "baby girl"! Seeing the lace on my rhumba pants, or the diaper peeking out from under the dress or skirt usually does it for me. What does it for you?

I'll stand in front of the mirrors for long periods of time looking for that certain stance that says "baby girl"! Seeing the lace on my rhumba pants, or the diaper peeking out from under the dress or skirt usually does it for me. What does it for you?

...NOT looking in the mirror!! Something about the bald head and the beard just doesn't say "baby girl"!! If I want to go there at all, I've got to live in my imagination!

• 4 weeks later...

...NOT looking in the mirror!! Something about the bald head and the beard just doesn't say "baby girl"!! If I want to go there at all, I've got to live in my imagination!

Just arange the mirror so you can't see your head! I thought this was standard practice. I did this for years ubtill I shave off my mustache and bought a wig for my bald head. I now go out most weekends as a female and have made loads of friends. If you had told me I would be doing this ten years ago I would have said you were mad.

post-22778-12603100400382_thumb.jpg

post-22778-12603100400382_thumb.jpg

Just arange the mirror so you can't see your head! I thought this was standard practice. I did this for years ubtill I shave off my mustache and bought a wig for my bald head. I now go out most weekends as a female and have made loads of friends. If you had told me I would be doing this ten years ago I would have said you were mad.

You look wonderfull. Very nice indeed. Congrats on having the guts to do this.

For me, its laying down on my bed, wearing my pink satin romper with "Baby Alice" stitched on the bodice with a nice bambino under. Then, with my blankie over me and sucking on a warm bottle of milk then finishing off the bottle, popping in my paci, hugging Totoro close to me, and drifting off to sleep.

• 1 month later...

Short, halfway to the knee full skirted dresses, skirts, or jumpers (with a white puffy sleeved blouse) or a halfway to the knee babydoll. Pink baby rubber panties over thick diapers, shulder length blonde hair with fringes and my tiara. I dislike petticoats as they are too heavy and smothery and instead wear crinolines with a wetproof liner