LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence And Becoming A Dl......

In my case it was having to accept my situation, and move on with life.

Thats the point I think....in life you HAve to make the Best of ALL situations you are put in. thats how we progress. you take a lemon and make lemon margagne pie...or lemonade if you prefer....

yes I do agree: i have discovered diapers only at 25, before i was wetting the bed and I had several accidents on day. since I have diapers, what a better life! and yes it is so nice that sometimes may be I use diapers when it could be not necessary, but when i'm wrong to have taken the risk not to wear it, it is so bad that the confort to use it is definitly good. and to use diaper is really a confort without any trouble while some other tools to compensate troubles (like glasses ) are not at all a confort in many occasions.

tha's why i have named myself "happy beeing incontinent" ; this topic is the right one

I'm not incontinent per se, but being someone with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, diapers was something I welcomed initially -- and then I started remembering the times I had fun wearing them when I was really little. The whole diaper-wearing experience became more of a recreational activity than something I had to get used to.

• 1 month later...

I have dealt with urinary incontinence since age eleven. I too am a DL. You are not alone and not a freak for having theses thoughts or desires. You are stuck wearing diapers for the rest of your life and being an adult baby or a diaper lover just helps us cope a bit easier. I know that if there is one place where people like us can go for a sympathetic ear and understanding, it's websites like this.

I knew I first became interested in wearing diapers when I was eleven, although at the time I didn't know why. Well it turns out that I did know why, I just blocked out the bad memories for all of these years. I had a long talk with my Mother this passed weekend and I found out that I had bladder issues that go way back into my childhood. My issues are two fold. immature bladder and emotional, mental and physical abuse by a few teachers in a private school I attended as a boy. I was not molested sexually but I did live through quite a few nightmares just the same.

I was involved in a motorcycle accident in 1997 that left me with complete bladder & partial bowel incontinence. I underwent 7 operations including one on my spinal cord, and after it was all said and done I still leaked.

Even on the medications, I would still leak, so that meant I would still have to wear some type of protection, because one medication would work for the bladder, but not the bowels. I was even on Neurotin to help the nerves heal faster.

After several public accidents, diapers became my best friend. They gave me the confidence to go out, and do what I used to do. I get so irritated when people talk about having to wear diapers in public...huh, what's better wearing protection or having accidents?!!!

Prior to my accident I knew nothing about dl's or ab's, but after doing research on the net I found out all about them. I can honestly say that I love my diapers, because they have given my my freedom back. Yeah, having to change all the time totally sucks, but having accidents are way worse.....

After wearing diapers for years, you feel completely naked not having one on.

Am I the only one that became a dl through incontinence?

• 4 years later...

I was involved in a motorcycle accident in 1997 that left me with complete bladder & partial bowel incontinence. I underwent 7 operations including one on my spinal cord, and after it was all said and done I still leaked.

Even on the medications, I would still leak, so that meant I would still have to wear some type of protection, because one medication would work for the bladder, but not the bowels. I was even on Neurotin to help the nerves heal faster.

After several public accidents, diapers became my best friend. They gave me the confidence to go out, and do what I used to do. I get so irritated when people talk about having to wear diapers in public...huh, what's better wearing protection or having accidents?!!!

Prior to my accident I knew nothing about dl's or ab's, but after doing research on the net I found out all about them. I can honestly say that I love my diapers, because they have given my my freedom back. Yeah, having to change all the time totally sucks, but having accidents are way worse.....

After wearing diapers for years, you feel completely naked not having one on.

Am I the only one that became a dl through incontinence?

I too have become somewhat DL through becoming incontinent.