LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two Months To Go And My Foot In My Mouth

menone123

Hi it is me again, and i have only two months to go.

about two week agom my wife want me to do the halloween thing at a party with only a bib and diaper. i beg for any thing but that - she said any thing - i said any thing in the privacy of our own house and staying with in the two months i have left for the diaper year. well nothing happened till Friday when a package arrived at the house. i really did not think anything of it except she made a deal of it. but it was not open till this morning. She said that this was trade off for not - her words- obeying her. it is a set of hypnotic cd called COMPLETE BABY WILL ALWAYS WET AND MESS. from the web site http://www.foradultbabies.com I will begin tonight.

I really hope they don't work.... but do you know if they do. I feel obliged though to give it a try

Greg

If there anything like the self help tapes I used to have (never tried ones to make you lose bladder control) the only thing they are good at is keeping you awake. I have been suckered in by a few over the years and found they are all useless.

But saying that maybe it will work for you if your brain works that way. Keep us informed

I can't see this post being anything but a bullshit fantasy fakepost, as it reads like every other asinine fairytale people have been posting on forums like these for years.

HAY GUYS MY GF HATED MY FETISH BUT NOW SHE SAID IMMA BE HER DIRTY DIAPER BABY 4EVA WHAT SHOULD I DO? TIA

• Like 1

Make sure you play the tapes aloud. DO NOT wear headphones. It is important that she listen to them as you do.

Best of Luck!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Well, you KNOW you deserve to be in diapers and that you LOVE them, so what's the big deal? You've been wearing all this time so this is just the perfectly logical progression.

I'm sure you'll listen intently and get the message. YOU ARE JUST A BIG BABY AND NEED YOUR DIAPERS...YOU ARE JUST A BIG BABY AND NEED YOUR DIAPERS...YOU ARE JUST A BIG BABY AND NEED YOUR DIAPERS...YOU ARE JUST A BIG BABY AND NEED YOUR DIAPERS...YOU ARE JUST A BIG BABY AND NEED YOUR DIAPERS...YOU ARE JUST A BIG BABY AND NEED YOUR DIAPERS...YOU ARE JUST A BIG BABY AND NEED YOUR DIAPERS...YOU ARE JUST A BIG BABY AND NEED YOUR DIAPERS...YOU ARE JUST A BIG BABY AND NEED YOUR DIAPERS...

• 1 month later...

the tapes really did not work for me, though it was rather humiliating having to go through that, however i do find my self a bit too relaxed, and almost unaware of doing #1. I was commenting to Sara that though many people view the messages, not many respond, she indicated that it was because not all were members, i told her that it was simply not all were intrastate. she said that she could guarantee 50 responses with in 48hr if it served her purpose, i told her that i doubted it. so we came up with the following agreement. that if in the next 48hr we got less then fifty responses between the forum and the e-mails she would were a diaper one day for each response less then fifty, however for each response after fifty i will remain in a diaper for one day per response over 50, beginning of course after my current sentence is complete. menone123@yahoo.com