LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaperfox79 Says Hi!

Hi everyone! I'm hoping to be a regular contributor to these forums. I've been a DL all my life but only since college have I been buying adult diapers and using them. I've been browsing other ABDL communities out there and this one seemed to be one of the best to contribute to/join. I am a 30 year old single female from New England. I'm a Cancer and thus have a different mood swing every three seconds or so! I basically joined DailyDiapers because I want to be able to talk to people who know and understand what it means to be a DL and possibly to meet that special someone. :)

Cheers!

Hello and welcome. I agree that this is probably the best of the ABDL sites, and also includes a number of "non-voluntary" users as well. I look forward to your contributions and your view on life.

Welcome, Diaperfox-- great to see a New England lady here! I was beginning to think such a person didn't exist ^_^ Good to see you here... you've made a wise choice, this place IS the best.

I'm a Gemini, able to embrace lots of other people's swings and variations because of my own inner duality... but in day to day I run right down the middle, seeking calm out of craziness. But sometimes that line steers me into a nice thick diaper... oh well!

Welcome to DD... have fun!

wv

Welcome BabyGirl! Glad you have shown the courage to join DD and meet the rest of us.

So tell us something about yourself. Hopes. Aspirations. Education. Vocation. Likes and dislikes.

Sports. Monster trucks. Mountain biking. Symphony. Have you always been a DL or did some event start your journey?

Looking forward to getting to know you.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS