LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Http://Www.Hulu.Com/Watch/105412/Greys-Anatomy-Give-Peace-A-Chance

So the latest Grey's Anatomy episode features one of the main characters wearing a diaper. Not to ruin anything but you do see a shot of her walking and the diaper butt under her scrubs.

Here is a HULU link

it starts at about 13 minutes

I am still watching the episode, so hopefully she gets found out!! lol

Well a few people noticed, and commented. Due to circumstances she wore one the next day too!"...I will wear a diaper, my diaper is awesome, my diaper is hardcore. You wish you had the balls to wear my diaper. I'm gonna wear it, and I'm gonna wear it with pride, and if I have to pee in it, oh I'll pee...so you can kiss my hardcore diaper wearing ass." -Dr. Lexi Grey

later on, another surgeon is seen walking with a diaper under her scrubs, for a long surgery.

Diapers are definitely not the main theme, but probably the minor theme. But hey, it is something!

Well a few people noticed, and commented. Due to circumstances she wore one the next day too!"...I will wear a diaper, my diaper is awesome, my diaper is hardcore. You wish you had the balls to wear my diaper. I'm gonna wear it, and I'm gonna wear it with pride, and if I have to pee in it, oh I'll pee...so you can kiss my hardcore diaper wearing ass." -Dr. Lexi Grey

later on, another surgeon is seen walking with a diaper under her scrubs, for a long surgery.

Diapers are definitely not the main theme, but probably the minor theme. But hey, it is something!

Nice find

My wife and I saw the show for the first time the other night. Very funny but the diapers didn't seem authentic enough.

So the latest Grey's Anatomy episode features one of the main characters wearing a diaper. Not to ruin anything but you do see a shot of her walking and the diaper butt under her scrubs.

Here is a HULU link http://www.hulu.com/watch/105412/greys-anatomy-give-peace-a-chance

it starts at about 13 minutes

I am still watching the episode, so hopefully she gets found out!! lol

I fell in love when she gave this speech. I may even make it my signature. :thumbsup:

Downloaded my copy from itunes. I've never watched this show till now. Hopefully there will be more of this coming out, like over the last decade coming out of the closet for gays has been big, hopefully diapers will too.

• Like 1

The thought occurred lying in bed last night in a thick booster-filled Bambino, does the fact that casual diaper-wearing appeared prominently on a mainstream show mean we're now almost normal? Good god, I hope not or I'll have to find some other weird thing to do! :lol:

The thought occurred lying in bed last night in a thick booster-filled Bambino, does the fact that casual diaper-wearing appeared prominently on a mainstream show mean we're now almost normal? Good god, I hope not or I'll have to find some other weird thing to do! laugh.gif

I doubt being considered 'normal' is anywhere in our near future. It sure was an interesting sidelight to the plot and its great that it was put in somewhat of a positive light. At the same time, though, it was considered a necessary evil...something that is basically disgusting but that the younger Grey doctor was hardcore enough to suffer through. That what'sername diapered up for another operation (which didn't happen and so she hadn't 'needed' the diaper) was neat too.

What would be meaningful is if at some point down the road in the series, it comes up again for some long surgery. I suppose even better would be if the younger Grey decided that diapers are pretty convenient for regular daily use!rolleyes.gif (of course, that won't happen, but we can dream!) Even better would be to portray a character on the show as being truly incontinent. What a step THAT would be!!

Still, this one piece was interesting because it did NOT portray wearing a diaper as some perverted sexual thing, but rather as meeting a very specific, real need. Far better that people see that someone other than a doddering senior citizen. a sexual pervert, or child molester might actually find wearing a diaper to fill a legitimate need.

...'almost normal'??? Not yet, but this was certainly good publicity!

As a sidelight, I couldn't wait to watch this show with my wife (we'd used the cable dvr to save it) to see her reaction. Sadly, she was tired and a little distracted as we watched and made no mention nor had any particular reaction. Since I don't think she knows anything at all about my diapers, I was sort of interested in seeing how she'd react. I didn't have the courage to make any comments myself for fear of digging myself a hole I wasn't prepared to fall into! With no comments made, there is NO way for me to read anything accurately as a result...rats!!

wow thanks so much for the link :) i loved it. i've never given the show a second glance but that speech was too hardcore to not change my views on it. they just got 1 more viewer.

The thought occurred lying in bed last night in a thick booster-filled Bambino, does the fact that casual diaper-wearing appeared prominently on a mainstream show mean we're now almost normal? Good god, I hope not or I'll have to find some other weird thing to do! :lol:

personally i wish it does become mainstream, my mindset is i'll be who i am even if it's abnormal, if it becomes normal, great. besides, the more mainstream it gets the more likely it'll be when i am ready to get married i'll find someone who accepts that part of me too, which is a nice thought.

i hope to see more shows introduce it like this instead of the usual quagmire in family guy type way.

• 2 years later...

Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but I didn't want to derail the Rugrats thread any further than I already had. Just started watching this particular episode. Never watched Grey's Anatomy before but I have watched a lot of Children's Hospital and I think because of that Grey's Anatomy is seeming very funny when I don't think it's meant to be. For example, there's a scene early on where two people are discussing a spine tumor and one by one more people keep coming in like a reverse clown car and commenting on the x-rays. I'm not sure if it's meant to be comedic or not.