LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nuk 5

I ordered a Nuk 5 from fetwear.com a few days ago and it arrived today. I am so excited. It's boiling to sterilize now. It's so big! Does anyone have one? What do you think of them?

Yea, I love this thing. I think the ones from Pacifiers R Us are better because of the different shields you can get, but fetware is only 17.77 and I am cheap =]. I also told my girlfriend about it and she thinks its cute, so yay - don't have to hide it.

I bought one about a couple years ago off of Ebay for about $20.

Believe me when I say I am CHEAP!

But I've never regretted buying my NUK 5.

It's got me through some rough nights.

IDK why they don't sell them in the U.S. but if mine ever got lost (gawd forbid)

Or worn out, it be worth the $20 to buy another one.

Something about stuff animals "soothers" and whatever just makes the difference.

Hey, in this big "dog eat dog" world, we all need a release.

I hope you never get tired of yours.

God Bless!

Okay the fact that there is a website dedicated to adult pacifiers makes me giggle. I love the internet, I learn something new everyday.

I am tempted to buy one of those however I'm hesitant just in case it turns out I like it. :blush: Who knows, it may be kinda fun, minus the damage to my teeth.

I'm pretty sure nuk's are designed not to damage your teeth, since they're used for speech therapy and the likes. Just make sure you don't suck on it 24/7 or too hard :X

And I've got two, a plain white one, and baby blue one with ribbon + clip :D I just can't sleep with them in yet.... cold weather = blocked up nose :(

Okay the fact that there is a website dedicated to adult pacifiers makes me giggle. I love the internet, I learn something new everyday.

I am tempted to buy one of those however I'm hesitant just in case it turns out I like it. :blush: Who knows, it may be kinda fun, minus the damage to my teeth.

this post sums up how i feel, especially the bolded part.

actually Sarah I have thought of that sadly.

not sad at all, nothing wrong with a little forced anything, as long as its consensual forced... i mean i'm an ab, but i still love it when my boyfriend 'forces' me to be in diapers and to use them etc...

• Like 1

I ordered a Nuk 5 from fetwear.com a few days ago and it arrived today. I am so excited. It's boiling to sterilize now. It's so big! Does anyone have one? What do you think of them?

the nipple is perfect. the guard is still too small. i've worn three of them out, so i guess i have to say i love the nuk 5