LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Female Pic 3 Of Todays Update

Interesting that shes wearing a tena slip maxi, but has a couple of old US state license plates hanging on the wall...Hmmm..

maybe she had taken a trip some were and they had Tena Slip on sale at one of the local stores or you k now you can just order those on the internet lol ........... duh

I googled the texas licence plate # and got nothing. I did see that field reporter on the news last night so she hasn't been fired, just had some time off I guess. Anyways where does DD get those pictures from for the updates, are they randomally pulled from the gallery or are they submitted by DD members like us?

I googled the texas licence plate # and got nothing.

Careful. That's a good way to get shot... Also, typically, when people hang up license plates, it's cause the plates've been retired. Or it could be a novelty plate with some meaning to her or a family member.

Careful. That's a good way to get shot... Also, typically, when people hang up license plates, it's cause the plates've been retired. Or it could be a novelty plate with some meaning to her or a family member.

Shot? LOL, yeah people can see what I search for. Even though the plates are retired ya never know what ya might find googling the #, like who owned them once upon a time but if not only a few seconds of my time was wasted, no big deal.

They could have been on 'vacation' as you say, but it looks like a staged shot. Tena slip maxies are a European brand available in the UK and (I believe) the rest of Europe, but very difficult to find here in the states. I have searched numerous sites and Ebay and not found any ready source for them, except one, and he closed up shop when the recession started and I haven't heard from him since.

So if they are soooooo easy to find on the internet, YOU have fun...I've been looking for quite a bit longer then you have been on this site :P

<duh>

qwack

http://www.airoliver.de/save/index.php

You can buy all sorts of European brand diapers from this site. And they ship to the US. Just be prepared to pay alot of money. Oh and by the way, spring for the premium(airmail) shipping or else itll take about a month and a half to arrive.

Shot? LOL, yeah people can see what I search for. Even though the plates are retired ya never know what ya might find googling the #, like who owned them once upon a time but if not only a few seconds of my time was wasted, no big deal.

It's a Texas joke. Them Texans is crazy, I tells ya! At least, the ones in my family are... But, seriously... They're not kiddin' when they say "Don't mess with Texas!"... Tracking down a Texan could, indeed be a dangerous operation...

Thanks for the link but I try to stay within the US for vendors to keep away from all those excessive charges and God knows what else, dealing with international shipping. As far as I know there isn't anyone domestically doing any importing of this particular item....oh well..

Thanks again! :)

qwack

Oh you silly Goose you are sooooooooo right!! USA is where it's at and our economic piggy bank isn't looking so hot. Try CushytOOsh Adult Diapers as they are made in the USA by Amish/Menonite MOMs. Email cushytoosh@yahoo.com for 20% off their Adult Diaper Line. They have awesome pocket diapers that hold SUPERSOAKER inserts SUPER THICK!!

Oh you silly Goose you are sooooooooo right!! USA is where it's at and our economic piggy bank isn't looking so hot. Try CushytOOsh Adult Diapers as they are made in the USA by Amish/Menonite MOMs. Email cushytoosh@yahoo.com for 20% off their Adult Diaper Line. They have awesome pocket diapers that hold SUPERSOAKER inserts SUPER THICK!!

You might want to consider getting ad space on this site, If I'm not mistaken these ad's are against the sites By-laws and such. As I am unsure what Daily Di considers acceptable on this issue I won't delete your promoting of your product. But I have noticed that almost every post you have made is of this type. I'm not saying that you don't have a great product by the way. Just that it isn't exactly fair that others pay a fee to have a advertisement on this HUGE site and as of yet I'm not aware that you have. I am sure that if you Advertised "normally" on this site your sales would almost surely benefit. Something to consider! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...