LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are You A Sexy Baby!

I some times find myself after a shower admiring myself in the mirror. As a nude man i hate my body but slap a Abena or a Molicare on me and I could stand there all night looking at all the lines creases and buldges and how it hugs my body. I like how you get that little crease in the butt with that little point at the end of the crease and how it buldges in the front especially when wet.

I just wondered what you (If at all) found sexy about you in a Daiper? What is the look you strive to see? The thickness, the color, how it perks your butt out, or simply the ideal your in a diaper. Things i will also in clude are tapes, wetness indecators, Diapre pins plastic pants, prints (cloth diaper) crackle factor, smells and elastic?

So tell us what you find sexy about you in a diaper. How much better do you look diapered? Do you prefer to see yourself diapered or nude? Please feel free to give us all the details.

Thread is for all boys and girls............

C-Ya

Rocky

:boxing:

post-2162-1133243405_thumb.jpg

post-2162-1133243405_thumb.jpg

Hey Guitar_a_goo_goo-ga some gals like a belly you might re-think that! ;) So are your expecting a baby elephant? LOLOL Sorry I had to take shot the set up was way to easy.............. LOLOLOL

But on the serouse side I hope we get a good thread out of this. I'm really interested in what people truely think! No my hand is empty get you mind out of the gutter I just know i like a certain look and if i can't get it it drive me nuts ya know?

C-Ya

Rocky

:boxing:

i tell people im haveing puppies. and i can also kinda control me belly to make it feel like the baby is kicking.

and i have met a few girls who dont mind the belly thang but they were heffers. never the less i got to stop drinking beer! stupid unburned carbs! gots to stay with the hard booze. and maybe do some excorsise.

also, and this goes for everyone even if its your first post, feel free to make jokes at my expence. i can take it! and there is lots to make fun of, my bad spelling, grammer, stupidity, apperant alcoholism, ect!

yes, lets make a good thread out of this. ITS A GOOD QUESTION! so you YES YOU reading this, reply or suffer our wrath.

Yes, I agree with you. I don't like boys even in diapers. My wife thinks I am cute though. I adore women in diapers in fact my inner self is a cutie in diapees. I have no false beliefs of ever being that, but in my mind and in the virtual world I can be what ever I want. True?

Hmm... I like to think I'm damn good looking, but I'm likely deluding myself. I mean, I've lost like 30 pounds recently, dropping from 225 to 195 (hurrah! I'm no longer overweight, according to the Body Mass Index), but I still got a gut an' manboobs.

I like looking at myself in diapers, but when I look at other men wearing them, I can't help but think they look silly, especially those who are dressed as sissies. And I'm sure I would look just as silly to other people. I don't mean to insult anyone here, but you have to admit, it is a little weird to see a grown man in diapers. Women on the other hand, don't look quite as funny, because after all, it is acceptable for women to wear babyish clothing such as babydolls, frilly underwear, etc.

Dunno.. I usuall don't look at myself in the mirror very much.. I'm fit n'all, but being pleased with, and knowing how I look, I don't bother reminding myself very often. When it comes to boys vs. girls, I really don't see very much of a difference - whether the person has a sausage between the legs or not doesn't really cook my noodles much. The difference I have noticed though, is that I have stricter preferences when it comes to boys with them being good looking and "boyish" in order for me to find them attractive, whereas for some reason I find it more interesting with girls in diapers than boys in diapers.

..but don't ask me why.. :screwy:

/doc

Guest diapered469

I definitely think I look the cutest when the diaper's droopy from being so wet, and i think im even cuter when Im wearing my Pokemon t-shirt. I think girls in diapers are sexy, and myself as just cute, not so much sexy.