LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Nappies......Nhs

If one was presented with a opportunity where they could plausibly identify themselves as being incontinent (By what ever means) and you live in a country that actually dose give a crap about its own citizens welfare, Would you take advantage of a free surpley of free incontinence pads? Huh....

• Like 1

If you're talking about faking incontinence just to get free nappies then no. Its money out everyone's pocket to support your own sexual deviancy. Bit like trying to get ball gags and whips on the nhs.

If you really do suffer from incontinence and are willing to put up with quite probably crappy nappies then yes.

What are you going to do when karma bites you in the butt for your greed George? When are you going to bring something positive to these boards aside from ripping off take away people and droll on about how you "NEED" to get incontinent now and then rip off your medical system?

Purpose.jpg

• Like 1

If one was presented with a opportunity where they could plausibly identify themselves as being incontinent (By what ever means) and you live in a country that actually dose give a crap about its own citizens welfare, Would you take advantage of a free surpley of free incontinence pads? Huh....

Would you walk into a store and steal some diapers (nappies...incontinence pads)??????????

The government giving a crap about its own citizen's welfare doesn't necessarily extend to supplies for a personal fetish. Enough time in these forums has already been spent hashing and rehashing your situation. How about coming up with a new topic??

OMG!!! How many flippin post are you going to write on this? Is this all you think about? I need free diapers, I wanna be incontinent. Same story new thread. Shut the f up and do something about it already you flippin pussy. Go live off the taxpayers if it makes you feel better. You, like many on welfare, have a screwed up way of looking at handouts from the gov't and no one here is going to convince you any different so I think I speak for everyone when I say we're done trying because you're like talking to a brick wall. Go drill a hole through your bladder sphincter, making yourself inco and rape the gov't for free crappy ass nappies. Hopefully they won't let you have any so you're f'd and have to, OMG, pay for something yourself. GO SUCK ON SOMEONE ELSES TIT.

• Like 1

you're living in a dream world if you think anyone gets $1,600 a month in welfare.... well, maybe if you have about 10 kids and no "baby daddy" you might

This happens to be England. When everything is taken into account it works out over that.... I was being conservative. No lie!

• 2 weeks later...

I did raise this in another thread, but it would be likely you would see a quality improvement in diapers. Everyone would jack up the quality and diaper makers would lobby for minimum requirements for diapers.

Ever wonder why Europe has better diapers? Socialized medicine subsidizes diapers, and the diaper makers justify the higher costs to socialized healthcare by refusing to make sub-standard product.

Not that I care for socialized healthcare myself... but Bambino and others could easily register as medical devices, and you would just need to convince a doctor that being incontinent was better for your mental well-being. Bingo, taxpayers are paying for your Bambinos.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If by only identifying as incontinent but in any reality or actuality that I wasn't and that I was simply trying to exploit the Government system to support the cost of a fetish/weird kink? I admit it is tempting but really, I don't need them. Wants and Needs are totally different man, there are plenty people i'm sure who exploit their Gov't but there are some people who really do need to count on their Gov't to supply them with these things and these programs are budgeted. What i'm saying is that it's a tragedy that there are those who exploit systems put in place for goodwill, but it's an even greater crisis to want to add or be the problem.

Buuuuut this is a fetish form and I will say that if I were in any position that needed to pay for a fetish supplies and I really needed to consider such a thing, I would probably reconsider my life situation. Maybe i'm just a sucker and a fool for not wanting free diapers but it just doesn't sit well for me.