LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi From Eastern Pa

Fundle

I was excited to find this site about a week ago ... so much helpful information, and others like me! Maybe that's the best part, knowing there are others out there like me, and I'm not as "different" as I might have thought.

I'm more of a DL than AB, but definitely have an AB side of me, too. One of my earliest memories, when I was only 3 or 4 years old, was my mom scolding me for playing with my little brother's rubber pants. Must have scarred me for life LOL. To this day I love wearing rubber or plastic pants and diapers, and although I don't have any rubber pants right now, I plan to remedy that very soon.

I experimented with disposable diapers a number of times over the years (I'm 57 now), and occasionally with the incontinent rubber pants and cloth liners you used to be able to buy at the local drug store. But I never wore them regularly at all -- mostly just for play times by myself -- no one ever saw me in them. My favorites then were disposables from Attends and had six tapes instead of the more common four tapes today -- I loved the noise they made when I walked around in them, and they fit me well, too.

About three months ago I rediscovered diapers while I was on a long road trip from PA to the midwest. Several times, even before that road trip, I had had a problem making it several hours at a time on the road and would begin leaking before I could make a stop -- embarrassing because I was traveling with a large group and not alone. On a walk through a Walmart, Assure pull-on diapers caught my eye and I bought a package. I could hardly believe how perfectly they fit me and how good they felt! Plus they were quiet, and I could wear them discreetly under almost any of my regular pants. I also discovered how wonderful it was not to have to worry about leaks -- in fact, how good it felt to purposely "leak"! Bottom line (no pun intended) is that I've been wearing them every day since -- almost five months now. I don't see that changing anytime soon; I'm really enjoying having rediscovered diapers. Next step is to get some rubber pants to wear over them. I need to do a little more research in the forum to find the best ones to buy.

Guess that's enough for now ... I'm sure I'll share more later in other spots in the forum.

Bob

*waves* Hiya! Welcome to DailyDi! We are glad to have another loner join our ranks. ;) Congratulations on rediscovering your passion for diapers... it can be a pretty nice thing.. as I'm sure you well know. Anyways, I hope to see you around the boards!

Hi Bob from another in eastern PA and welcome to DD. We normally have a active board here with a varied topic matter. Glad you rediscovered diapers and yes the assurance brand at Wall mart are not bad at all not to mention the least expensive around. Were you using the overnight version before they we discontinued? Rite Aid has the same thing by the same manufacturer.

Hi Bob from another in eastern PA and welcome to DD. We normally have a active board here with a varied topic matter. Glad you rediscovered diapers and yes the assurance brand at Wall mart are not bad at all not to mention the least expensive around. Were you using the overnight version before they we discontinued? Rite Aid has the same thing by the same manufacturer.

Thanks, Loveable -- yes, I meant Walmart's Assurance brand; I usually wear the Super Plus ones with the leak guard -- a little thicker and hold more, I think. I didn't know about the overnight version -- must have been discontinued before I started using them. And I didn't know that Rite Aid has the same thing -- thanks for that info!

Hi Bob I'm another from eastern Pa, I love wearing plastic covered diaposeable with rubber or plastic pants, like you I'm more of a DL the only thing AB I enjoy are sleepers which I can not live without.

Hope to talk to you more in the future. Bee

Hi Bob I'm another from eastern Pa, I love wearing plastic covered diaposeable with rubber or plastic pants, like you I'm more of a DL the only thing AB I enjoy are sleepers which I can not live without.

Hope to talk to you more in the future. Bee

i use Bambion pamper because they look goog and they hold more so dont have to change them as much.i think that you will like them to but you have to get them online.i would like to here from you. :)

post-25391-12563978147434_thumb.jpg

post-25391-12563978147434_thumb.jpg