LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being Curious

Guest Little Auna

i just have to be in the right mood. somedays i wake up and im a toddler, other days i wake up and im a very serious grown up. diapers and pacis etc are things that make me happy and relaxed whatever mood im in!

froggie

xx

It just depends on my mood as well. Although I always enjoy watching some cartoons before I go to bed. Like ninja turtles or the littles or maybe Gummi bears. I guess that helps put me in a younger state of mind. A teddy bear isn't a bad thing either, some of the best sleep I get is with bedtime bear :P

For me all it takes is just a Diaper, & once in a While a Pacifier Helps, but it is not Always Necessary. I guess it just kinda Depends on my mood. No Pun intended!wink.gif

what helps you to age regress?

Baby music while I'm changing out of my "adult clothes" and then taking my wet diapers off, putting them in the washer, stepping into the shower, and putting fresh diapers on helps. I put my pacifier in my mouth almost as soon as I get home and start thinking about the outfit I want to wear for my regression. After I have a set of clean diapers on, and my plastic pants, I find a baby T-shirt, onesie, or skirt and top. After that I sit in front of the mirror and drink a bottle, hold my teddy, and continue listening to the music. I concentrate on settling into my baby self and eventually get out my toys and play. I'm the baby I want to be with the exception that I'm still large, not little and cute. I can almost forget about that as I play.

I can regress just by sucking my thumb.

But if I want to slide into proper baby mode, I've got to be hugging my teddy and sucking on my pacifier.

(watches, mobile phones and something else i forget atm kills my regression :( )

I just age regress naturally and can fo it without even realizing that I am in my little mode so I have to be careful at work and other adult settings.

I play with toys, snuggle my blankie and bear, suck my thumb etc.