LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Carn Fit Into Real Baby Diapers

When I was 13 I could stretch pampers and huggies size 6 enough so I could squeeze into them. That was the last time I could pretend to fit into baby diapers. I have tried goodnites a few times over the years and while they are fun they are not really functional on someone my size. I need to pee very carefully wearing them.

Even if I could, it would be such a tight fit that there's no way it would be comfortable. As much as I like the idea of wearing Pampers, just ain't gonna happen until they come out in adult sizes.

(crossing fingers...)

I have a 32 inch waist and can wear goodnites the way their intended to fit but I don't fit in a baby diaper. I can squeeze into a size 7 but it just is not comfortable and they don't hold much, I'm not an AB so this doesn’t bother me very much I just like variety. Hopefully with the trend of putting off potty training for longer we'll see size 8 baby diapers soon.

I don't even remember this post, and I started it.

Must of been back during my drinking days.

I have to say that Pampers & Huggies are making me damn mad anymore.

It use to be kewl to be THICK.

Now they want these diapers as thin as possible.

Thank gawd there's adult baby diapers now.

bambinos.jpg

• Like 1
Guest rosemonde10

Someone correct me if I am wrong but it seems that to wear baby diapers would be specifically a sexual thing because let s be truthful baby diapers aare small on adults because they aren't made for adults. Most ABDLs I know wear adult dipaers because they fit, are really comfortable depending on the brand, and have an absorbancy level fit for adults. The amount of waste babies produce is very small compared to us big babies. There is no logical reason for an adult to wear a baby diaper other than to be able to say "I can fit into baby diapers".

I like the big bulky adult diapers personally.

I have a 32 inch waist and can wear goodnites the way their intended to fit but I don't fit in a baby diaper. I can squeeze into a size 7 but it just is not comfortable and they don't hold much, I'm not an AB so this doesn’t bother me very much I just like variety. Hopefully with the trend of putting off potty training for longer we'll see size 8 baby diapers soon.

I'll be guessing its more to do with eating at McDonalds than putting off potty training.

I can fit into Goodnites small and xl real good yes, Pull-ups 4-5T yes and other goodnights and pull ups types that are the same size yes. i can barely tape up a Pampers Cruisers size 7 and it fit ok, but lets face it although i like them they'll never fit right(correctly) so i like adult diapers and xl goodnights more from my experience

It's been my experience that for AB/DLs, weight is less of an issue than height and/or build. I can fit into the L/XL size GoodNites without a problem, and I have a 36" waist. I can use them as they're intended to be used without a problem, and they're my diaper of choice. I can also fit into UnderJams, but they're a little tighter on me (P&G cuts them small,) and the sides usually tear, as has been well-documented by others on here as well. I cannot fit into Pull-Ups/Easy-Ups or actual Baby Diapers, but I can take a pair of "tighty whities" and use them to hold a size 6 baby diaper in place rather rather than using makeshift fasteners. Likewise, the "easy-open sides" on Huggies Pull-Ups allow for them to be used in this manner as well.

My girlfriend is a bit shorter than me, and is right in the weight range for L/XL GoodNites. Naturally, they fit her perfectly. She's also worn Underjams, and they too have fit her perfectly. Unlike me, my girlfriend can fit into size 4T-5T Huggies Pull-Ups. I should point out that yes, this can and often does require the "easy-open sides" to be adjusted, but once they're adjusted, they fit her perfectly. In general, if she's having a particularly heavy period, she may wear Pull-Ups on her medium-flow days, which usually start on the third day of her period. This is because a heavy period often makes her medium-flow days akin to her heavy-flow days when she's having a "normal" period. From what she's told me, the somewhat tight-fitting Pull-Ups are a bit more comfortable than the GoodNites that are actually designed for someone her size, go figure.