LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers Strengthening Relationship

DL4Ever

So anyone who has read my recent topics knows that my wife told me it was ok if I ordered some diapers to have around the house to use whenever I needed to relax. Well my shipment of Attends and Biambo's Bianco diapers came yesturday afternoon. I was suprised they both arrived within 20min of eachother. When they arrived I didn't have much time so I promptly took them out of their bags and put them away in a box of miscellaneous items and left them on the bed since I was running out the door. My wife got home before me and saw that the diapers had arrived.

We went out to eat last night and on the way home my wife suprised me by asking if I wanted to have diaper sex tonight. I was so shocked I didn't know what to say. Before I ordered the diapers she said that she didn't want to see me in them or use them in sex because she was unsure about the whole thing. I asked her repeatedly if she was for real and if we could both wear one, and she said yes (and no she was not drinking). So we finally got home and began one of the best experiences of both of our married lives. Sorry guys no details. Afterwards my wife asked if I felt closer to her and I looked her in the eyes and said yes and she said the same. We have been married 3.5 years and last night was probably the most emotional connection since our wedding night. We usually don't sleep 'close' to eachother but we held eachother tight all night.

Has anyone else actually had diapers bring you closer together as a couple? I don't think my wife is a diaper lover or would ever wear one outside of foreplay but I think the fact that she made my fantasy come true brought us closer together. It wasn't the actual diapers but it was the release of emotion to open up to eachother and give ourselves unconditionally, both body and soul. I think we both finally see what a marriage really is with the emotional connection to eachother on a very deep level. We have always been close but now we are connected on a level I didn't know was possible.

The diaper play will probably be few and far between and there is deffinately room for improvement on how she puts a diaper on me but the fact that my wife is now open to enjoying my fetish with me is such a great feeling. It took us about 8 years to get to this point. This was the third time she has worn diapers for me, the first two times did not go well at all. So anyone still trying to tell their significant other or has someone who doesn't approve, give it time and be patient. Don't push anything on them and make it as good an experience for them as well as you. Even though it was my fetish and fantasy, I made it more about her needs.

Anyone else have a similar experience of diapers strengthening the relationship?

i'm so glad everything is going well :)

nappys have deffntly made our reationship stronger...i think for us its about a diffent level of love and care that we give each other...we have always been close but there is just somthing in it that brings us so much coser...

for us we are ab/lg and we can both wear at the same time being ittle, but some how we know when one of us needs arrention and can tend to the other...

we are also both care givers at times too when only one of us will be little....

its haard to explain, and it's somthing we are always working on, and i think we always will be...

we have a complicaded way of working things as we are both ab/lg and grown up too, and we just do things in a way that seems to work, for now at least.

hope things contiue to work out well for you

hugs

juniper

xxx

**im sorry about spellings...still no spell check...gonna start to poke lucy!!**

I don't know if diapers are strengthening the bond between my wife and me, but I have full acceptance and encouragement by her to "do my thing", and she HAS joined me and wet when in diapers. It is a unique bond since I have this quirk of being and enjoying being a DL and "part of me" as she notes. And, diaper sex, well, "Bang, zoom, to the moon, Alice!" (sorry, I'm old, and different context with a Jackie Gleason "Honeymooners" TV comedy show...) The main thing is how the situation is presented. If not pushed, if not made a big deal of, sometimes we can find far more acceptance - to the point of encouragement AND participation - than we expect!

I am a 58 year old woman who only back in 2006 introduced my husband of 35 years (at the time) to my fantasy of wearing diapers and plastic pants. I was lucky he took the idea of my desires and ran with it. I was fortunate that he accepted it I think it must be more difficult for men than women to come out about being a Diaper Lover I think a lot of women are not into sex the same way men are, so it is difficult for them to accept something as strange as their husband's wearing and wanting to be kept in a diaper.

My husband doesn't wear but loves that I wear 24/7 he is responsible for all aspects of me being in a diaper. We are into sexy under clothing with a diaper and plastic pants. I personally think that is part he loves as he has discovered that he also enjoys and will wear items made of plastic or vinyl. Almost every morning I awake to him messaging my wet diapered crotch through my plastic pants.

I hope your relationship with your wife only get better with time. Good luck and enjoy.

With Respect

Molly Deer

Absolutely. Sharing your most intimate secret with someone you love can be one of the greatest bonding experiences ever. The way I explain it is that it's the most emotionally intimate thing I can share with someone, even more intimate than sex. I've definitely told less people that I enjoy wearing diapers.

Of the two serious girlfriends I've told, one was completely accepting and encouraged me far beyond anything I would've ever expected. It was something very secret and personal that we could share and have fun with, the experience was incomparable to any other. She tried to understand what it was about diapers that made me feel that way. I felt like I could've told her anything and she would've accepted me and loved me for who I was. It's amazing to feel that kind of trust. I remember her diapering me for the first time and thinking it was one of the most loving acts possible.

The other girlfriend I told was accepting but seemed to only tolerate it. Since she didn't have any interest in trying herself, it took away an aspect of it. When she did give it a try, it was very meaningful because I knew she was trying to understand me better. Those were very intimately shared experiences.

I feel like there's a key to good relationships. You have to be willing to participate/share in your partner's interests, even when they're not your own, simply because you know it will make them happy. If you love them, making them happy will surely make you happy. You don't have to participate in everything or do it every time, but understanding the effect and sharing willingly goes a long way in relationships. This goes beyond diapers.

I just recently told my gf about it and really explained it to her, she said that she wants me to try whereing again since its something that I like doing and its a part of me, she told me that she won't change me though (damn :( ) but who knows what will happen. I haven't been able to ssee how things will be about the diapers since money is tight right now and I want to get bambinos since they are so comfy and if she decides to try one then I want her to feel the best diaper out there first, not some crappy walgreens ones that I normaly get since they are so cheap. I hope things turn out as good for me as it has for you guys

So anyone who has read my recent topics knows that my wife told me it was ok if I ordered some diapers to have around the house to use whenever I needed to relax. Well my shipment of Attends and Biambo's Bianco diapers came yesturday afternoon. I was suprised they both arrived within 20min of eachother. When they arrived I didn't have much time so I promptly took them out of their bags and put them away in a box of miscellaneous items and left them on the bed since I was running out the door. My wife got home before me and saw that the diapers had arrived.

We went out to eat last night and on the way home my wife suprised me by asking if I wanted to have diaper sex tonight. I was so shocked I didn't know what to say. Before I ordered the diapers she said that she didn't want to see me in them or use them in sex because she was unsure about the whole thing. I asked her repeatedly if she was for real and if we could both wear one, and she said yes (and no she was not drinking). So we finally got home and began one of the best experiences of both of our married lives. Sorry guys no details. Afterwards my wife asked if I felt closer to her and I looked her in the eyes and said yes and she said the same. We have been married 3.5 years and last night was probably the most emotional connection since our wedding night. We usually don't sleep 'close' to eachother but we held eachother tight all night.

Has anyone else actually had diapers bring you closer together as a couple? I don't think my wife is a diaper lover or would ever wear one outside of foreplay but I think the fact that she made my fantasy come true brought us closer together. It wasn't the actual diapers but it was the release of emotion to open up to eachother and give ourselves unconditionally, both body and soul. I think we both finally see what a marriage really is with the emotional connection to eachother on a very deep level. We have always been close but now we are connected on a level I didn't know was possible.

The diaper play will probably be few and far between and there is deffinately room for improvement on how she puts a diaper on me but the fact that my wife is now open to enjoying my fetish with me is such a great feeling. It took us about 8 years to get to this point. This was the third time she has worn diapers for me, the first two times did not go well at all. So anyone still trying to tell their significant other or has someone who doesn't approve, give it time and be patient. Don't push anything on them and make it as good an experience for them as well as you. Even though it was my fetish and fantasy, I made it more about her needs.

Anyone else have a similar experience of diapers strengthening the relationship?

I would definately say yes. When I first brought up my AB/DL desires, my wife thought it was strange. (she works at a hospital and immediately thinks of old incontinent people) But she surprised me one night by coming home and putting one on herself with a naughty little school girl outfit. she also caters to my desire to wear and be babied or humiliated. we've been playing together for a few years now and I feel that her willingness to try something society deems "different" has made me love and want to please her all the more. I can't imagine being with another woman as long as I live! so again I feel the answer is an emphatic yes.

Wow... I wish things were like that after I told my ol' lady...

After a year and a half, she still acts indifferent about it. Since day one, she has given me the "I dont want to know" treatment, and anytime it is brought up in conversation, she's not scared to tell me that it's still very weird, and that I have a problem.

Recently, I've been seeing little things here and there that has given me the impression, things arent quite working out between our relationship and diapers, so I have been slowly doing away with feeding my desire. I used to wear Abri-forms, and had a backup bag of Depends Max for the longest time, but since I used up my last bag of Abri-forms, I've been using up the Depends. I've got 3 more and when I eventaully use them up, I have to lock my desire up again.

I havent told her I'm quitting, because the last time I did this, she said that I'm not going to be able to just quit. We both know the desire doesnt go away. Well, I dont want her tell me this, encouraging me to continue, if she doesn't like it.

I cant continue doing this if she cant act as accepting as she says.

Thats like telling a child that your going to give it candy everyday, and then conplain about it when you do. You can understand the signal that child is getting.

I used to wear Abri-forms, and had a backup bag of Depends Max for the longest time, but since I used up my last bag of Abri-forms, I've been using up the Depends. I've got 3 more and when I eventaully use them up, I have to lock my desire up again.

That's a brave move, good luck. If it's apparent that your use of diapers and your marriage can't coexist then kudos to you for making a decision as to which is more important.

I'd offer one piece of advice - whatever your current rate of diaper consumption is right now, scale it down gradually - do not go cold turkey. For example, if you were wearing roughly one diaper a week, then scale back to one per fortnight for a while, then slowly move to every three weeks, then once per month and so on until you feel like you can stop without problem. If that means you have to buy another bag to facilitate 'winding down' then so be it. You don't appear to be under any immediate 'you must quit' ultimatum from your wife so IMO, making sure you've got enough to 'quit' properly is probably more important than a self-imposed 'I won't buy any more' moment followed by cold turkey and feelings of withdrawal, self-resentment, etc.

That's a brave move, good luck. If it's apparent that your use of diapers and your marriage can't coexist then kudos to you for making a decision as to which is more important.

I'd offer one piece of advice - whatever your current rate of diaper consumption is right now, scale it down gradually - do not go cold turkey. For example, if you were wearing roughly one diaper a week, then scale back to one per fortnight for a while, then slowly move to every three weeks, then once per month and so on until you feel like you can stop without problem. If that means you have to buy another bag to facilitate 'winding down' then so be it. You don't appear to be under any immediate 'you must quit' ultimatum from your wife so IMO, making sure you've got enough to 'quit' properly is probably more important than a self-imposed 'I won't buy any more' moment followed by cold turkey and feelings of withdrawal, self-resentment, etc.

Thanks.

I used to wear nearly everynight, and during the first part of the day after waking up. Usually I'd wear until I had to leave the house. Then it just turned to wearing at night, to help me sleep... She knows that I enjoy sleeping with a daiper, but I dont think I've told her that I feel more like snuggling with her with one on. That being said, she enjoys snuggling, but the diaper would get in the way and she doesnt want to touch it... Shes never wanted to touch my diaper. If she was to run her hand down my back, it would stop cold before getting to close to the diaper.

Now it's like a diaper a week. Infact, tonight will probably be the first night in about 5 or 6 days that I've worn one, so yeah, I've been cutting back alot from how it used to be.

As for buying more to take it easy?

Well, I would do that, but I know what will happen. Knowing the diapers are there I'm going to want to wear them often. It hasnt been so bad as of lately with the Depends about gone, though. I think it's mostly because they obviously dont compare to the Abri-Forms. Those diapers spoiled me.

Now as far as buying more, I really dont know if I want to do this. I got myself into a bit of a jam a few weeks ago, and found myself in the hole at the bank. I was under roughly 14 bucks before my next paycheck. Since then, its been a hard process recovering from this. Going to the store to buy Depends wouldnt be so bad, cause they're like 13 bucks a pack here. If I went the online route, The Abri-Forms are my cheapest route spending 3 times as much for nearly half the diapers. (I really dont want to spend my money on Depends again. They... just dont cut it.

I know she hasnt drawn the line told me to get rid of em, but I can just tell. You dont need things said to know when your doing something that your SO doesn't like.

I wish I was one of the few that lives "happily ever after" in this surreal lifestyle where your interests are shared, but I just have to deal with it.

She thought that she could deal with it, and realised that she just cant like I would wish she would. Cold turkey may be the only way for me.

You never know. We may eventually have this talk, and we may be able to work things out, but it's highly unlikely. She's great to be around, but when it comes to things out of the ordinary, she wants no part of it... I'm borderline enough without the diapers.