LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You?

babyfur

heres my queston. if given the option by your mommy/daddy to give up your adult life(except for sex maybe)in ecxchange for being a baby full time, would you? my daddy is giving me this option when i move in withhim for god. his only condition is i pretend to be his made for at least a few hours every week. I've made my decision. I want to have a job and work for my living just to keep an employment history going and so i can take care of him. on my days off.. full blown baby. what would you choose?

this is not a simple question for me...i would love to be baby full time...i can just see it now...

but i know i would miss being a mummy to lucy and she could not be mummy/caregiver full time without being little....

i could not see anyone elce careing for me in the way she does...

my choice would be...

baby while at home (while she's working/studing) taking care of my self enough to get by...

then shareing the rest of the time being mummy and baby...

and then times when we can being ab/lg togher....

i spend alot of time as ab....its just 'me' but i can suddenly get very mummyish and im sure lucy doesnt mind this at all!

bit complicated but i think it might work....

hugs

juniper

xxx

my choice would be...

baby while at home (while she's working/studing) taking care of my self enough to get by...

then shareing the rest of the time being mummy and baby...

and then times when we can being ab/lg togher....

bit complicated but i think it might work....

hugs

juniper

xxx

I tend to agree with Juni in that I might go for a conditional, structured situation. I'd want to keep a job, although I might consent to being diapered 24/7. I'd want adult clothes for out and about, but maybe it would be OK to be the baby (and/or maid/servant) all the time at home.

I wonder if very many mommies or daddies could sustain the 24/7 baby thing themselves, even if the aby could (which I also wonder about). As Juni has said, I think it might work with certain adult allowances and conditions. Certainly the mommy/daddy would have to work, so what arrangements would be made for baby while mommy/daddy is away? Without daycare or a aby-sitter fulltime the experience isn't totally authentic anyway. From there, it's simply a matter of an agreement as to how much adulthood is allowed vs how much aby-ness.

BTW, good luck with whatever arrangement you come up with...sounds like FUN!!!!! providing you come up with an agreement you both feel comfortable with.

I'd love to go 24/7.

I'd happily be a baby 24/7.

Infact I couldn't think of anything better.

But something tells me I'd probably end up feeling the same.

What I mean is at the moment I think I go to the baby side for extreme escapism from real life and surely I'd soon want the escapism from the AB side. Maybe. Would be cool to go 100% 50/50. Adult 9-5 and baby 5.01 to 8.59. Compromise.

I couldn't be a baby 24/7 :huh: There's too much in 'adult life' that I like to go that far for me :( But to have a 'mommy' as a soulmate when the times were right for that would be awesome :wub: And I'd positively have to go 24/7 with cloth diapers in that situation B) Not having tried it I can't say with certainty what else would happen, but I'd love to give it a try with the right person :D

Bettypooh

I would say yes... I would want to be babied 24/7 but still be able to live out parts of my adult life. Like get a job and such.. but than my baby side would just be under my pants waiting for my mommy/daddy to change it during lunch or when I get home after work.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm.. this is an interesting proposition. On one hand, this sounds like it might be fun, although I'm not sure how far i could go into baby play, however I wouldn't want to do this 24/7, 365. I'm too intellectual and desire to accomplish too much to be truly happy just pooping myself all day.

• 1 month later...

I would love to be babied every now and then, but I would never dump my life, mind, body, talents, potential, interests, goals and relationships into the trash for the sake of this dumb fetish. In fact, anyone truly willing to go that far has a sickness, not a fetish.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

After reading many of the other posts and knowing that the goal of 24/7 as an AB would be a stretch, I would have to say that trying it for a week or two might be a better idea before jumping into a long term decision.

In my own present reality, going AB 24/7 would be impossible but wearing diapers 24/7 would be possible and being AB whenever possible especially at bed time would be fine.

I've not worked out of the home for a few years due to raising my kids but I do try to stay active in the community but wearing a diaper 24/7 wouldn't impact on that.

I need the mixture of being the baby and being an adult. My baby side is spoiled because I have a husband who puts up with a lot from my baby Maggie side. I admit that the baby side of me is very demanding of attention from her daddy and it is not fair to my husband to be the baby all the time he needs mommy time too.

I also need the chance to work while my health is still good enough for me to work. But I will admit that most of my free time is spent being a baby.

hmm... I think I would be tempted to do it, regress and be taken care of like a baby. However, I would be only in tranced into a fantasy world. I would be depressed deep inside because I wouldn't be able to go out with friends, see movies in the theatre, and all those things. But if I was to be physicaly regressed to an infant then I wouldn't care.

I could do 24/7 as a diapered toddler/early school age boy. In fact, though I'll still have my chores to do, Mommy is going back to school and in the next year or two, I'll be able to stay home and still have a 'job' caring for our son.

She needs me as Daddy too much for me to completely regress, but I can 'feel' little all the time.

It seems that most people want at least some adult piece of their lives left. It's also interesting to note that the 'Daddy' of the OP wants a 'maid' for at least part of the week...free housekeeping, sounds like to me. That piece of it seems very reasonable.

What stretches my imagination is that there would be many Mommies or Daddies out there that would be willing to take on total care of an AB; total expense and care seems rather an unrealistic concept. Why would someone want that? I'm not saying it isn't possible; just not as likely as there being many, many, many who would just as soon LET someone take over their financial burden and personal care to just lie around all day with no responsibilities.

On the other hand, good luck to those of you who ARE looking for such a relationship. I hope it works out that you can find a Mommy or Daddy willing to enter into some sort of relationship that works for everyone involved! We all have needs, so it isn't totally outrageous to think that somewhere out there exists a person(s) who can dovetail their own needs with yours to make a healthy, working relationship!