LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Girl Acting Like A Child Is Considered Normal

Ironically I got used to hugging at church. I still rather just shake hands though. The worst is the italian kiss on the cheek thing that the men do. Not gonna happen.

Indeed. Any man who tries to kiss me will be injured. As far as hugging goes: I restrict that to family and women. Anyone else would get a warning, and if they're persistent, would also be injured.

Indeed. Any man who tries to kiss me will be injured. As far as hugging goes: I restrict that to family and women. Anyone else would get a warning, and if they're persistent, would also be injured.

I had a very flamboyant fellow staying at the homeless shelter last year while I voulnteeered. I giot to know him and his boyfriend at the time and they both were nice, except this one particulart fellow was overly affectionate. I scared my partner that night who happened to be a close friend by having said fellow give him a big warm hug. I almost fell over laughing. Then I got a hug which made me uncomfortable but I just rolled with it.

Societal expectations ruin a lot of people, because they do what they're supposed to do, instead of what makes them happy.

I can't agree more! There are cultures that promoted human sacrifice, and it was supposed to be an honor to be chosen to die. There are cultures (America) that promote double and even triple standards: children need to be allowed to be children, but we'll get them up at 5:30 so they can make the 6:30 bus that will take them to a school that starts at 7:20; we want everyone to be tolerant of different lifestyles, unless your lifestyle happens to be Christianity and then there is no tolerance for you; and we want our government to provide programs for poor people, but we don't want any of those programs in our back yard or neighborhood! I've always wanted to be a baby girl, but because I'm a man, married, with three grown children and a granddaughter, it would be "wrong" to act and dress that way. Go figure!

Trust me to be a grammar nazi but I can barely stand it when people use 'then' in the place of 'than'. But I wholeheartedly agree.

grammar_nazi.jpg

It's absurd that guys can't show some affectionate friendship. There are many facets to the problem, but in the end it just comes down to us to do what is fair, just and sensible. If that means violating some social norms that are no longer relevant, go for it.

• Like 1

For all here who are looking for hugs, afraid to give hugs,

GIRNORMUS HU-CU-SNU-ICKLES from your nosies to your tosies and everything in betweenie..... and damn sexual harassment. If you dont wish to receive, you have the option to say 'no'.

• Like 1

Chiming in here to say that within my larger circle of friends, most of the men are as OK with hugging each other as women are. That is to say, there are certain individuals (of whatever gender) who are uncomfortable with it, and the rest just roll right along.

So some are uncomfortable with it - that's hardly a character flaw worth worrying about. It's one of the nice things about living around here. People of all stripes are here and the societal expectation is that we all will find ways to get along. It doesn't work perfectly, but it's a lot better than where I grew up, with the standard men-should-be-just-too-manly-for-that sort of attitude.

Meh rule number 1 is if you don't know the person, don't offer a hug.

Rule number 2, if you're a guy, hands above the waist if you're hugging a she. Let her move the hand down.(no need for sexual harrassment)

I might also add an over the shoulder hug is pretty apporpiate when you don't know what you're hugging as well. :lol: