LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

^ I've got a vintage 1940's dress that I wear - but it wasn't mine originally! :P

^ Just been gagging while reading a report about a woman who found a chicken's head in an Iceland ready meal of chicken wings that she was eating.

v Have you ever discovered something nasty in food you were eating? - i.e. something that shouldn't have been there, not just poor cooking.

D :o lly

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Yeah the other week I got a sandwich from this shop near me, and I had eaten about half when I saw a hair in it. So I chucked it away.

< Should be getting ready for work, but I'm typing this instead.

v When was the last time you spun round and made yourself feel dizzy?

:Crylol: (Oh dear diaperdanger, sounds like a case of "When that door comes around again, I'm going out!". I hear Advils are good :whistling: )

^ Tailgaters are the bane of my life - I've got a bumper-sticker that reads www.offmyarse.com! Dangerous and stupid imo.

> Enjoying a lazy Sunday afternoon before another week, nose to the grindstone,

v Who was your childhood hero? (M or F of course).

D :) lly

^Can't say I ever had one, atleast what I can remember.

<Watching golf, having a beer, a smoke & catching-up here (OH Dolly, most of us here on the other side of the pond have Monday off, so we have an extra day to lounge around and enjoy).

-Thinking about what I just said, do you have (or have had) a job that requires you to work on a holiday (& if you do I hope you get some good OT for doing so)?

^ Oh of course Poconos, it's Labour Day in US tomorrow. I forgot, coz this side of the pond we already had ours in May. The irony of that always makes me giggle - it's Labour Day, so we get a day off work! I've worked many Bank Holidays (as we call them) and we used to get double pay and a day off in lieu but this has been eroded over the years :(

> It's past midnight here, so now thinking of going to bed, to get up early for work tomorrow (but I'm not bitter :D )

v How long was the longest train journey you've ever taken and where to?

^ It might have been to London. But I can't really remember how long that took. The journey between home and uni usually takes around four hours, but that includes stopping at various stations.

< Watching TV. I'm going to go get dressed within the next hour.

v Name one thing about yourself that people reading this might not know.

^ I only have one pair of jeans. I only really wear them when I am wearing a nappy around the house. So they can go up to about three weeks without being washed. And on the days I don't wear them, they are on my bedroom floor.

< Just got back from work. I'm gonna go to bed in a bit.

v When was the last time you were told to clean your bedroom?

^ Oh, sometime like 9 months ago. Its not that I keep it especially clean, its just that I am responsible for my room, and it is as clean as I want it.

<Watching Dark Angle, and working on school work.

V What is your favorite word? You know, one that just feels/sounds good rolling off your tounge.

^ 17. It was a Saturday job in a newsagents. I stayed there two years and then had to leave when I went to uni. At the beginning I was only working 8 hours on a Saturday, but by the end my regular hours were 10 hours on a Saturday. Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings.

< Realising that I probably over answered the question by giving more information than was asked for.

v How often do you come to this site?

^ Trainers, old shoes that I put on to go out to the rabbit, boots that I don't wear because they make my feet bleed, sandal type things and a pair of black shoes.

< Watching Friends DVD's and waiting for that programme to come on at 1AM on Channel 4. Thanks Dolly. I do need to get back into essay writing mode.

v Would you think someone was a slut if she slept with a guy on the first date? (It is a Friends related question because Monica did that in the first episode and the producers asked the audience what they thought of Monica doing that)

^ I would think it was not my place to make judgements like that, I hope. And I think the word 'slut' is a nasty one to aim at anyone - other than between friends, in jest .

> Also waiting for the prog on Channel 4, but it sounds quite harrowing from the preview I read.

v What was the last film/tv programme that made you cry?

D :( lly

^ I watched The Notebook the other day. That made me cry. I have never made it through the last ten minutes without crying.

< Still watching Friends. Yeah I think that programme sounds quite harrowing as well.

v When was the last time you felt really nervous?

^ ( :blush: I've never seen Notebook, I keep meaning to, on your recommendation.)

I'm nervous every time I drive my car, so this evening was the last time - I used to enjoy driving but there are some real idiots on the roads nowadays, and they scare the pants off me.

> Trying to stay awake.

v What film do you keep meaning to watch but haven't done so yet?

D :) lly

^ (You should definitely watch The Notebook. It is brilliant. And you will also get to see Rachel McAdams, who is a really good actress). I got 5 DVD's for £25 a few weeks ago at Blockbuster and I've only watched three of them, so I keep meaning to watch the other two which were Crash and a random film starring Kirsten Dunst.

< I'm not tired at all yet. I'm not normally asleep at this time anyway.

v Do you do anything that annoys other people, like cracking your knuckles or something?

^ Probably just the one. There might have been a few days when I showered once in the morning and again before I went to bed.

< I'm still watching Friends. I'm on the fourth episode now. (Smoking doesn't really bother me. The two girls that I am going to be living with in a few weeks both smoke).

v Which is your favourite fairy tale?