LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Footed Sleepers

I'm gonna give up my footies. Mommy doesn't like me in 'em anyway, so I guess they'll just hafta go. .

Pics:

IMAGE_00167.jpg

IMAGE_00166.jpg

$20 each, plus shipping?

They're used, yes. But they're hand-made. The blue ones are slightly smaller/trim than the yellows, both will fit up to 6ft 200lbs, as tested by my friend. They even have the grippy-dots on the feet. I designed and hand-picked the materials for Halloween '06, and they were worn for that date. Been used fairly often during the cold months since then, but like I said, they're in pretty reasonable condition.

Any questions you may have, PM me. .

Tris

Don't give up your sleepers just put them away in big zip lock bags, I love sleepers and couldn't bare to live without mine, you will want more after you get rid of these, and you won't get the quality of hand made anyplace.

You will be on your own soon, and you will be able to enjoy these, if you truly need someplace to stash them I would hold them for you, I have plenty of sleepers myslef and they would be safely waiting for you when you want them.

PM me if you want to do this.... I am serious bee

Uhm, a few points to address:

Baby Tom said:

======================================================================

I am about 5'7" and weigh about 195 or so. Do you think they would fit me? I like the one with the cars on it. How far does the zipper go on it? Is it easy to change a diaper without taking it completely off?

======================================================================

Not in the slightest. Diaper changes with these on require that you get cold, ie, they hafta be taken off entirely. The zipper only goes to the bottom of the crotch. Tom, you weigh slightly more than myself, and only a few inches shorter, these both will fit you, but, since the 'cars' (actually, they're Cheerios licensed print) is pretty baggy on me, I don't recommend it. That's also why I'm glad those are more popular than the stripes, because the blue ones are my favorite. :)

Bea,

I don't live at home. I've been 'free' for nearly two years. 'Mommy' = Long Term girlfriend/Domestic Partner. But thanks for the offer! I just don't think that I want to hold onto something that she doesn't enjoy seeing me in. (takes the fun out of it)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm gonna give up my footies. Mommy doesn't like me in 'em anyway, so I guess they'll just hafta go. .

Pics:

IMAGE_00167.jpg

IMAGE_00166.jpg

$20 each, plus shipping?

They're used, yes. But they're hand-made. The blue ones are slightly smaller/trim than the yellows, both will fit up to 6ft 200lbs, as tested by my friend. They even have the grippy-dots on the feet. I designed and hand-picked the materials for Halloween '06, and they were worn for that date. Been used fairly often during the cold months since then, but like I said, they're in pretty reasonable condition.

Any questions you may have, PM me. .

Tris

would you mind if i did a cash wire if you still have them? that would be awsom please get back to me DJrainbow9646@yahoo.com