LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Green Bay Area?

Mischa

Just wondering if there are any other ABDLs in the area that I can hang out with, reply or PM me. Just looking for like-minded people in my community that are in this community.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know of three ABs, me and two others, all on the East side, maybe we should get a munch at the East Town Mall

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I live on August Street if you have a cell number well you know the area code but XXX-XXXX and if you have Yahoo! xxxxxx and skype. xxxxxxxxxxxx

I just saw this post. It sounds like you are somewhat new to message boards. Most experienced users know to NEVER, EVER post a telephone number or email addy on an open forum! Put them in 'your' profile so only registered and logged in users can see them. (Or say "PM me for them.") Several reasons; search bots can read, capture, and then generate spam. Anyone in the world can view posts as this is an 'open' forum. I was able to search for your area code, put in your number to several search engines, and for $.99 if I bought something else, to straight $4.99 if I didn't on one site, to $9.99-14.99 on other sites, they guarantee names, addresses, and other info, even for unlisted and cells, or they refund your money. Point is, especially on this site, is you should remove what I've 'X'd' above.

Funny story; on another board a guy w/stuff for sale posted his land line, a simple search gave me his address & maps to it. When I pointed this out to him, and very jokingly w/lots of smileys, asked him when he would not be home, (implying I would "visit" his garage & 'borrow' the items. :whistling:) Instead of thanking me, he got bent out of shape & complained to the mods that I was saying I was going to make an 8hr round trip to steal his stuff. :crybaby: At least he did pull down the number. :lol:

• Like 1