LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Elfen Lied

I've only recently gotten into reading manga and watching anime, after seeing some of the shows that my friends enjoy. One manga that I found (through a reference on another site called TV Tropes) was Elfen Lied, which featured, among other things, a girl named Nozomi who wore diapers, as demonstrated by the following pages:

Here...

...And here...

...And finally here...

The rest of the manga's quite gory and dark, but the bits with Nozomi seem rather gentle by comparison, and I thought she made for a decent AB/DL character, albeit an exceptionally soft-spoken one.

I thought we'd mentioned this.

My memory's going again.

I wasn't sure if it had been discussed on this forum. When I did a search, nothing matching the phrase "Elfen Lied" came up.

Ya for those that don't know: Nozomi is a manga only character and is not in the anime. Elfen Lied is a decent manga but Nozomi is a funny character; she is urinary incon. and wishes to be a singer but her diapers cause her father "deep embarassment."

Ya for those that don't know: Nozomi is a manga only character and is not in the anime. Elfen Lied is a decent manga but Nozomi is a funny character; she is urinary incon. and wishes to be a singer but her diapers cause her father "deep embarassment."

Now that just sucks... (Both the fact she's not in the anime and the way her father feels...)

They coulda made an "uncut" version of the anime for "mature audiences"... But I guess that's just wishful thinking.

Are there any anime videos with diapered characters, or do i have to live with just the still images in manga or hentai pics?

Are there any anime videos with diapered characters, or do i have to live with just the still images in manga or hentai pics?

I think we're stuck with the latter, Artemis. But we can dream...

• 2 weeks later...

Now that just sucks... (Both the fact she's not in the anime and the way her father feels...)

They coulda made an "uncut" version of the anime for "mature audiences"... But I guess that's just wishful thinking.

There is one with a scene in it its called Bondage Game i believe the second episode has some diaper content. (WARNING Bondage Game is not for the feint of heart, if your looking for good clean happy diaper fun you may wish to steer clear of Bondage Game)

I read through some of this manga (if thats what its called0 and its a bit of a strange story. Nozomi is an interesting character though. One thing I noticed is that is she was so uncomfortable and unhappy about her diaper situation, why wear such short skirts??? !! also...WTF was she doing changing out in the garden, when she got spotted again...goofy kid!

One other thing was, since she is rather cute (like I find a lot of Japanese animation females are) I searched in eBay for any resin or vinyl models or statues of characters from this series, but didn't find any. I thought it would be fun to have a model of Nozomi just for kicks....maybe I can modify one of the sailor moon ones, since they have similar outfits (sailor suits) and add a diaper underneath...

In reply:

Yes, it is called a manga.

Why the short skirts? It's Japan. ^_^ 'Nuff said.

Why change herself in the garden? I read that whole issue of the manga and I have no earthly idea.

And yes, she is very cute!

• 5 weeks later...